Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 1 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Barbra Streisand loves British pasties, shepherd’s pie and Yorkshire pudding

BARBRA Streisand says there is nothing batter than British grub such as fish and chips, pasties, and shepherd’s pie.


The Oscar-winning singer, 76, revealed she is a massive fan of our traditional food.


Barbra Streisand revealed she loves British food including pasties and Yorkshire pudding
News Group Newspapers Ltd

Barbra said: “I love coming here. And the food of course.


“I never understood why many years ago people said the food in London was not great.


“I came and I thought my Yorkshire pudding, my roast beef, everything that they made, my pasties.


“And scones, of course, with clotted cream.”


Barbra Streisand confessed she loves roast beef and scones with clotted cream
Handout - Getty
The American superstar told BBC Radio 2’s Zoe Ball she can’t resist tucking into shepherd’s pie knocked up by her assistant
Getty - Contributor
The Yorkshire pudding was voted the nation’s favourite regional dish in a poll of 2,000 adults in February
Getty - Contributor

The You Don’t Bring Me Flowers singer, who has starred in films including A Star Is Born and Meet the Fockers, can’t resist tucking into shepherd’s pie knocked up by an assistant.


American Barbra, speaking to BBC Radio 2’s Zoe Ball, said: “I have my assistant who’s been with me 45 years and she makes the . . . what do you call the thing we eat all the time? With the mashed potatoes on top . . . shepherd’s pie!”

Barbra said of 1983 movie Yentl: “When I was making Yentl in England, four o’clock every day we stopped for tea and scones and pasties. I mean, if I love it, I have to share it with my cast and crew.”


The Yorkshire pudding was voted the nation’s favourite regional dish in a poll of 2,000 adults in February.


The savoury pud pipped the Cornish pasty and Bakewell tart to claim the top-taste crown.



 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/barbra-streisand-loves-british-pasties-shepherds-pie-and-yorkshire-pudding/
News Photo Barbra Streisand loves British pasties, shepherd’s pie and Yorkshire pudding
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000003672221.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...