Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 22 ноября 2018 г.

New photo What’s 2018’s best advent calendar? We let kids open doors to pick the winner

COUNTING down the days to Christmas wouldn’t be the same without an advent calendar.


Last year saw a boom in quirky alternatives aimed at adults, filled with goodies such as candles, make-up and gin.


We asked four-year-olds Cassidy and Tanaka, and eight-year-olds Anya and William, to give their verdict on advent calendars for their age group and rate them out of five
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun
We asked four-year-olds Cassidy and Tanaka, and eight-year-olds Anya and William, to give their verdict on advent calendars for their age group and rate them out of five[/caption]


But 2018 is all about the kids, with calendars packed full of   everything from Lego and Barbie to wildlife and stationery.


December is just one week away, so you don’t want to run the risk of them selling out – and you will find many have been discounted in today’s Black Friday sales.


To avoid disappointing your little one on December 1, Jessica Lester asked four-year-olds Cassidy and Tanaka, and eight-year-olds Anya and William, to give their verdict on advent calendars for their age group and rate them out of five.


TANAKA, 4


Block Tech  Advent Calendar, Aldi, 4+ , £6.99
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

Block Tech  Advent Calendar, Aldi, 4+ , £6.99: “It’s not Lego but it looks like it, so that doesn’t matter.


“I like building things and I think I’d make something every day.


“I even got a figure that looks like my favourite superhero, Venom. But it would be cooler if they were all superheroes.”


★★★☆☆


Play-Doh Advent Calendar, Debenhams, 3+, £12
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

BEST FOR CREATIVE MINDS…Play-Doh Advent Calendar, Debenhams, 3+, £12 (sale): “Play-Doh is my favourite. I like it because I can make things with the tools from the calendar, and the smell of it is really nice.


“It even has five different colours. Blue is the best one.


“It’s fun – if I got this before  Christmas I’d be really happy.”


★★★★★


Paw Patrol Advent Calendar, Argos, 3+, £15
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

Paw Patrol Advent Calendar, Argos, 3+, £15: “Paw Patrol is cool but there’s not much to build after the first door. It’s all the characters from the TV show.


“I need Mum to help me with this one as the pieces are small.”


☆☆☆☆


CASSIDY, 4


LOL Surprise Outfit Of The Day Figures, Argos, 4+, £29.99
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

LOL Surprise Outfit Of The Day Figures, Argos, 4+, £29.99: “I have these dolls at home and mine don’t have any outfits, so this is exactly what I want around  Christmas.


“Every day I could put my doll in a different dress and she would look so cute.


“You even get a doll in here.”


★★★


Disney Storybook Collection Advent Calendar, Aldi, 3+, £9.99
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

BEST FOR YOUNGSTERS… Disney Storybook Collection Advent Calendar, Aldi, 3+, £9.99: “Wow! This one is so big – it’s taller than me.


“I can’t read the letters in the books but I would get Mummy to read me the stories before bed and one day I will be able to read them all myself.


“I picked out a Bambi book and I can’t wait to hear it. I love this calendar”


★★★★★


VTech Toot-Toot Friends Advent Calendar, Very, 1-5, £19.99 (sale)
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

VTech Toot-Toot Friends Advent Calendar, Very, 1-5, £19.99 (sale): “It looks like Christmas in this box.


“Father Christmas is the first figure and he makes me so happy – he even sings the best Christmas songs.


“I love these toys as they are not too small and I would play with them every single day.”


★★★


ANYA, 8


Fashion Advent Calendar, Aldi, ages 8+, £6.99
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

Fashion Advent Calendar, Aldi, ages 8+, £6.99: “I love dressing up and I’m a real girly girl so I like all the make-up.  But some of the pieces are boring and you need more than one item to enjoy it, which makes it a bit difficult if you get just one per day.”


☆☆☆☆


Lego Friends Advent Calendar, Debenhams, 6-12, £20.70 (sale)
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

GIRLS’ FAVOURITE… Lego Friends Advent Calendar, Debenhams, 6-12, £20.70 (sale): “I have Lego Friends at home so this is great. The girls on the front look like me and my friends, and I love how you can make your own decorations. I want to hang these up on our tree.”


★★★★★


Barbie Advent Calendar, Debenhams, 4+, £28
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun
Barbie Advent Calendar, Debenhams, 4+, £28[/caption]


Barbie Advent Calendar, Debenhams, 4+, £28: “There are different outfits for the Barbie doll, like skiing and ballet. That’s really fun to change her outfit but I don’t think I’d play with it every  day as there are only so many outfits in here.”


★★★☆☆


Playmobil Santa’s Workshop 9264 Advent Calendar, Asda, 4+, £14.97 (sale)
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun
Playmobil Santa’s Workshop 9264 Advent Calendar, Asda, 4+, £14.97 (sale)[/caption]


Playmobil Santa’s Workshop 9264 Advent Calendar, Asda, 4+, £14.97 (sale): “There are so many little pieces included in this  that I think I’d lose some  before I had collected them all. And younger kids would need a lot of help with this.”


☆☆☆☆

WILLIAM, 8


Lego City 60201 Advent Calendar, John Lewis, 5-12, £18 (sale)
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

Lego City 60201 Advent Calendar, John Lewis, 5-12, £18 (sale): “I love Lego, but this is a little bit boring. If my mum bought it for me I’d play with it and make things but I wouldn’t love it. It is basic –  there are lots of better Legos available  than this.”


☆☆☆


Schleich Wildlife Advent Calendar, Argos, 3-8, £24.99
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

BOYS’ FAVOURITE… Schleich Wildlife Advent Calendar, Argos, 3-8, £24.99: “All the animals look super real. The snake and bear would look good in a zoo, and they are  scary. The pieces look really cool together and each day I’d make up a scene and  stories with the animals.”


★★★★★


Lego Star Wars 75213 Advent Calendar, John Lewis, 6-14, £18
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

Lego Star Wars 75213 Advent Calendar, John Lewis, 6-14, £18: “This Lego calendar is so much better as it’s Star Wars themed, which is cool. I love the  characters and I can act out scenes from the films. But you’d have to like Star Wars.”


★★★☆☆


Smiggle Stationery Advent Calendar, Smiggle.co.uk, 5+, £22.50 (sale)
Olivia West Commissioned by the Sun

Smiggle Stationery Advent Calendar, Smiggle.co.uk, 5+, £22.50 (sale): “It looks a bit babyish, but the pen  had a cool puzzle on the end and I’d show that to  my school-friends. It smells nice from  the fruity scented pens but it’s not exciting.”


★★★☆☆

 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/whats-2018s-best-advent-calendar-we-let-kids-open-doors-to-pick-the-winner/
News Pictures What’s 2018’s best advent calendar? We let kids open doors to pick the winner

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000450254613.jpg?strip=all&w=828

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...