Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 22 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Welsh coal worker, 66, traces family tree and discovers he could be heir to incredible wealth

WHILE digging into his family history, a Welsh coal worker made an incredible discovery.


Keith Williams, 66, was shocked to find he was the firstborn son of a Malaysian Sultan who lived in an extravagant hilltop palace.


After his mother became pregnant, Keith was put up for adoption – and it took<br />the coal merchant years of detective work to unearth his royal heritage
S4C

Keith, who lives in a modest bungalow in Carmarthenshire in South Wales, spent 20 years toiling in his adoptive father’s coal business.


All the while he has been a member of the Malaysian monarchy and firstborn son of the 33rd Sultan of Perak in Malaysia, named Idris Iskandar Al-Mutawakkil Alallahi Shah.


Keith’s mum, Elizabeth Rosa, was 17 and a trainee nurse at a children’s hospital in Carshalton, Surrey, when she met the royal while he was studying in the UK.


They had a fling and she became pregnant.


After his return to Malaysia, he served as the state’s 33rd Sultan of Perak from 1963 until his death from a heart attack in 1984.


Keith will never have the chance to meet his father Idris Iskandar<br />Al-Mutawakkil Alallahi Shahafter, who died of a heart attack in 1984
S4C

Keith was adopted as a two-year-old and had no idea about his bloodline 6,000 miles away.


A meeting with Elizabeth, his biological mother, in his forties eventually led to the discovery of his father’s incredible status.


He said: “I was in my late forties when I found my mum and it was a shock really, a bit upsetting – to find out you are the son of a Sultan is just something you wouldn’t expect.


“I had jet black hair and darker skin but I had a fantastic upbringing and my adoptive parents told me about my mum when I was 13.


“I never imagined I was related to a royal family from the other side of the world.


“It’s like a story from a Disney film, and if someone had told you this story in the café or by the bar you’d tell them to get out.”


Malaysia has nine Sultanates and the families live luxurious lifestyles in stunning palaces with golden domes.


Keith Williams meeting his half sister Her Royal Highness Ku Ess
S4C

After discovering he had royal blood Keith reached out to members of the family on Facebook, who confirmed they could see the resemblance in the photos but chose not to speak with him.


A new palace is now occupied by a Sultan who Keith believes to be his cousin, but the royal relative has refused to engage with him.


Keith travelled to Malaysia to visit his father’s mausoleum and the old palace where he once lived – but he was not invited to his cousin’s palace.


The former coal merchant thinks the family don’t wish to speak with him as they fear he will lay claim to part of their wealth.


He told the Mirror: “It is a shame they have decided to close ranks on me. I understand if they feel threatened but it’s not like I am claiming the throne.


“I am sure my father knew about me and if he did I am sure he would have left something behind for me and I think it is only right I know about it.


“If it was confirmed that there was some sort of inheritance, why wouldn’t I be interested? It is something he would have wanted me to have, isn’t it?”


Keith travelled to Malaysia to visit his father’s mausoleum and the old palace<br />where he once lived
S4C

Despite no contact from any of his father’s other ten sons, Keith has met half-sister Ku Ess.


After the current sultan, Oxford University educated Nazrin Shah, dies, the next will be Keith’s younger half-brother.


He revealed he had a DNA test showing Asian ancestry and he has inquired about Malaysian citizenship but heard nothing back.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/welsh-coal-worker-66-traces-family-tree-and-discovers-he-could-be-heir-to-incredible-wealth/
News Pictures Welsh coal worker, 66, traces family tree and discovers he could be heir to incredible wealth

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000451184110.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...