Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 25 ноября 2018 г.

New photo I’m A Celeb’s Harry Redknapp feared losing beloved wife Sandra to best pal Colin Mackleworth

HARRY Redknapp’s childhood pal has spoken out after the football legend said he feared his wife would pick him instead.


The I’m A Celeb star told how they met Sandra in The Tow Puddings pub when they were 17 years old and they chatted her up – but admitted Colin was the “better looking” one.


Sandra and Harry
Sandra and Harry met when they were 17
News Group Newspapers Ltd
Colin Mackleworth
But Harry thought his pal Colin Mackleworth was the ‘good looking’
Rex Features

Harry thankfully won over his future wife, but giving his version of events for the first time, Colin, 71, told the Mirror: “We’d go out together on a Saturday night and one of the places was the Two Puddings in Stratford.


“It was a pub with a disco upstairs. We’d always go out suited and booted.


“It was a time when girls put their handbag in the middle of the floor and danced around it.


“He saw these two girls and said we should go over and buy them a drink.”


Colin
Colin is now 71 and lives in Ipswich
Facebook

Colin, who now lives with partner Jane Blake in Ipswich, added: “It was nice of Harry to call me the good-looking one.


“I can’t remember who the other girl was, I never went out with her.


“But Harry was keen on Sandra. I get on well with Sandra, she’s ­terrific and lovely looking.


“But she wasn’t the one I went after. She was Harry’s.”



From left to right, British footballers Eddie Presland, Harry Redknapp and Tony Scott of West Ham United F.C., UK, 18th August 1964
From left to right, British footballers Eddie Presland, Harry Redknapp and Tony Scott of West Ham United F.C., UK, 18th August 1964
Hulton Archive - Getty
The couple met when they were 17 in East End boozer Two Puddings
Getty - Contributor

Harry’s son Jamie Redknapp has promised to vote his dad Harry Redknapp out of I’m A Celebrity so he can return to his beloved wife Sandra.


The football pundit wants his parents reunited and said: “I was actually really surprised when I found out he was going to be on it because he didn’t tell me, I read it in the paper.


He added: “He was like ‘If I had told you, you would have told me off.’


Harry with his sons Mark, Jamie and his beloved wife Sandra

“I’m going to try and vote him out. I want to get him to come home and see my mum and get him out of there.


“My mum is more nervous than anything as she misses him whenever they are apart.”


Ex West Ham manager Harry revealed his sons often tell him he’s won the lottery with their mum.


He said: “Jamie always says you won the lottery.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-a-celebs-harry-redknapp-feared-losing-beloved-wife-sandra-to-best-pal-colin-mackleworth/
News Pictures I’m A Celeb’s Harry Redknapp feared losing beloved wife Sandra to best pal Colin Mackleworth

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT0000049438982.jpg?strip=all&w=781

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...