Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 20 ноября 2018 г.

New photo The Chase’s Mark Labbett was offered I’m a Celebrity gig but his 27-stone weight was deemed too dangerous for camp

CHASER Mark Labbett was offered the chance to appear on I’m a Celebrity – but his 27-stone weight was deemed too dangerous for camp.


The ITV quiz star exclusively revealed to The Sun Online he met with show bosses two years ago who were left “concerned” about his physical health.


Mark Labbett shows off weight loss earlier this year after cutting out sugar
Rex Features

Since then he has lost three stone, with hopes to lose another three by the time the show returns next year.


Mark told us: “They interviewed me about two years ago and the big minus against me then was my weight.


“They were genuinely concerned that when they’ve had heavier celebrities on before – like Rayzor Ruddock and Colin Baker on there – the shut down with the lack of calories.


“At that time I was 27 stone, now I’m down to 24 stone.


Mark has hopes he’ll lose another three stone by the time I’m a Celeb returns next year
PA

“It’s a work in progress but hopefully by this time next year it will be like 21 or 22 stone. I know that’s still big, but I’ll be a bit more in condition for it.”


The Chase star revealed he ditched sugar in a bid to lose weight after reaching his heaviest at 29 stone.


The 53-year-old, who is 6ft 6ins featured on Sugar Free Farm after being diagnosed with type two diabetes as a result of his eating habits.




Love I’m A Celeb? Play our new game The Jungle now – win daily prizes and a holiday worth £5K



“I’m mildly diabetic so I cut the sugar out of my diet and that showed how much I was eating.

“I keep thinking I don’t eat that much but when you keep a proper food diary you see it adds up.”


Mark says he first noticed his weight increase when he put on seven stone in the space of 18 months.


He now fears that a stint in the jungle would see him struggle to cope with a lack of food.


Mark added: “The less I weigh, the better it’s going to be for the calorific difference. I reckon if I went in there I’d lost a pound a day easily.


Dubbed The Beast on The Chase, Mark is a fan favourite on the show

“The thing is the 700 calories they give you a day will keep you alive, but if Dec was doing it, his minimum calorific requirements is probably about half of mine.”


The TV personality who has been dubbed The Beast said his pal of ten years and co-star Anne Hegerty was also thoroughly vetted.


He said: “They were more concerned about Anne’s age.


Mark with his co-stars on The Chase Anne, left, and Jenny Ryan
Getty Images - Getty

“They did thorough testing of her blood pressure and said physically she’s in great shape.

“That’s why they let her in.”


He is now rooting for the 60-year-old to win after already being tipped as a potential favourite with viewers.


  • Mark is appearing in pantomime as Captain Hook at Echo Arena in Liverpool from December 14.

Listen to new podcast Jungle VIP, talkRADIO’s cheeky, no-holds-barred take on the action Down Under. Hosted by Jamie East with daily guests, including former campmates and celeb reality TV fans the gang will dish the dirt on the REAL behind-the-scenes gossip. Read more here.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/the-chases-mark-labbett-was-offered-im-a-celebrity-gig-but-his-27-stone-weight-was-deemed-too-dangerous-for-camp/
News Pictures The Chase’s Mark Labbett was offered I’m a Celebrity gig but his 27-stone weight was deemed too dangerous for camp

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000386957281-e1542731888783.jpg?strip=all&w=753

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...