Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 16 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Ronnie O’Sullivan claims Shanghai Masters title – and immediately gives trophy away to a kid

RONNIE O’SULLIVAN won the Shanghai Masters – but then gave away his trophy to a random Chinese girl!


The Rocket defended the £200,000 title with an 11-9 victory over Barry Hawkins, becoming the first player to pass the £10m career prize money mark.


Ronnie O'Sullivan won the Shanghai Masters to break the £10m barrier in career prize money
Ronnie O’Sullivan won the Shanghai Masters to break the £10m barrier in career prize money
Instagram @Ronnie

O’Sullivan, a five-time world champion, controversially claimed on Friday female refs should stick solely to women’s sports.


But the 42-year-old was in a far more charitable mood yesterday as he gave away his pot of silverware as well as the highest-break trophy to kids in the crowd.


O’Sullivan said: “I have so many at home, maybe about 100 trophies.


“My first trophy won was special to me. But when you get so many, you don’t really think about them, you only remember the experiences.


O'Sullivan wasted little time handing over the Shanghai Masters trophy to a delighted fan
O’Sullivan wasted little time handing over the Shanghai Masters trophy to a delighted fan
Twitter @UnifyMgt

O'Sullivan also scooped the highest break trophy, which again went to a delighted fan
O’Sullivan also scooped the highest break trophy, which again went to a delighted fan
Twitter @UnifyMgt

“I thought I would give it to the girl so she can put it in her bedroom, she can remember this match and maybe in years to come, remember she was at the snooker.


“I thought it was more important for her to have it than me.”


Hawkins raced into a 6-4 lead on the back of two early centuries and was in an excellent position to win his first major final against O’Sullivan.


Yet O’Sullivan rallied in the closing stages, sealing the non-ranking tournament for a third time with a break of 122 – his first event of the new season.

Hawkins, 39, said: “I’m disappointed to lose another final. I struggled a bit.


“Ronnie is a fantastic player. I wasn’t good enough at the end. You have to play at a high standard most of the time against him.


“I wasn’t worried about other defeats, but I just didn’t keep that standard up.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/ronnie-osullivan-claims-shanghai-masters-title-and-immediately-gives-trophy-away-to-a-kid/
News Pictures Ronnie O’Sullivan claims Shanghai Masters title – and immediately gives trophy away to a kid

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000434416411.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...