Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 15 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Newlywed left devastated after catching her husband and aunt naked in bed together just weeks after the coupled tied the knot

A HEARTBROKEN wife has described the moment she caught her husband in bed with her aunt.


Kim Elkins, 33, had allowed her aunt Lorraine Esslemont to stay in the spare room of the house she shared with Kenny Slocombe.


Kim Elkins says she was hysterical when she found her husband in bed with her aunt
Facebook

She described her aunt as a friend because she was only 10 years older than her and even asked her for relationship advice.


After a seven month romance Kenny proposed to Kim and they set up home together before in November 2010, Kim gave birth to their son Ethan.


After they got married her mum’s bother Ian and wife Lorraine found their house’s lease at an end, so she agreed they could stay in their two-bed home until they found somewhere to live.


When Ian and Lorraine separated, Kim allowed Lorraine to stay on.


Facebook
Kenny Slocombe and his new partner Lorraine[/caption]


“It was nice having Lorraine around as I could talk to her about anything,” she told the Mirror.


“Soon she and Kenny were as thick as thieves, too. Naively, I was just pleased they got on.”


Six weeks after the wedding in February 2012 she caught Lorraine messing around with her new husband on the sofa.


Though they insisted it was innocent, Kim was suspicious so came home early from work the next day.


“I’d forgotten my key, so I banged on the door. I heard Kenny say: ‘S***, it’s Kim’,” she said.

“He came to the door and I demanded to know where Lorraine was.


“He said she was in the spare room, but I stormed straight into our bedroom to find her stark naked.

“I was crying so hard everything’s a bit of a blur. I was absolutely hysterical. The fact they’d had sex in my marital bed made it so much worse.”


She later found out the pair had disappeared together on her wedding night which made her feel “absolutely sick to my stomach”.


Lorraine and Kenny are now in a relationship and deny getting close at the wedding reception.

“Kim did find us almost in bed but but we didn’t get together until after I split with Kim,” said Kenny.




We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.’




Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/newlywed-left-devastated-after-catching-her-husband-and-aunt-naked-in-bed-together-just-weeks-after-the-coupled-tied-the-knot/
News Pictures Newlywed left devastated after catching her husband and aunt naked in bed together just weeks after the coupled tied the knot

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000434200671-e1537056413125.jpg?strip=all&w=516

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...