Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 16 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Lily Allen reveals she snogged Lenny Kravitz’s daughter Zoe while married to husband Sam Cooper

LILY ALLEN has already admitted to sleeping with female prostitutes on her 2014 US tour — and now she’s revealed she also got with celebrities on the same jaunt, while married to husband Sam Cooper.


Unleashing her poison pen in her new autobiography, she tells how she kissed US actress Zoe Kravitz during a mad night of partying.


Instagram
Lily Allen claims she snogged Lenny Kravitz’s daughter Zoe while married to husband Sam Cooper[/caption]


She wrote: “For my New York shows, Zoe Kravitz and her band Lolawolf supported me, so I got to know Zoe a bit. We became friends.


“Later in the tour, when we were in Washington, the girls and their nanny, Jess, came out to visit me for a few days, but I had to go back to New York for a day or so for work.


“Zoe and I went out partying and ended up kissing.


“I heard that later that same night she’d got down with A$AP Rocky.


Getty Images - Getty
Zoe, pictured left, is the daughter of rocker Lenny Kravitz and ex-wife actress Lisa Bonet[/caption]


PA:Press Association
Lily was still married to ex Sam Cooper when she claimed to have kissed Zoe[/caption]


Getty - Contributor
In her book Lily also admits to a romp with Liam Gallagher[/caption]


“Go girl, I thought.”


She also confesses to romping with married Liam Gallagher in the book, and claims she almost got it on with Orlando Bloom at a Halloween party four years ago.


Recalling the bash, she wrote: “Orlando was famous long before I was, and when I first got to know him I think he felt protective of me.


“But, not any more, he didn’t.


PA:Press Association
Lily’s tell-all book My Thoughts Exactly is out later this month[/caption]

“He’s a flirt, Orlando. He knew I was up for it at that party.


“He was, too.”


They didn’t end up getting together because she was so drunk she knocked herself out.


He certainly dodged a bullet there.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/lily-allen-reveals-she-snogged-lenny-kravitzs-daughter-zoe-while-married-to-husband-sam-cooper/
News Pictures Lily Allen reveals she snogged Lenny Kravitz’s daughter Zoe while married to husband Sam Cooper

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT0004343626961-e1537126594565.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...