Free Money

Loading...

среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

New photo I found texts on my boyfriend’s phone that revealed sofa sex sessions with Burger King colleague but I took him back (and got a new couch)

I ROLLED my eyes as the woman in front of me took an agonisingly long time to decide what she wanted to order.


“You’re at Burger King, it’s hardly rocket science,” I muttered to myself, and as I did I caught the eye of the guy serving behind the till.


Leah Kaleta met boyfriend Jack at Burger King, where he worked
Leah Kaleta met boyfriend Jack at Burger King, where he worked
Medavia

He had the exact same expression as I did, and it made me chuckle. When I finally got to the front of the queue, I smiled at him.


“Well that was painful,” I said, and he grinned at me. “I thought she was going to be here all day. I’m Leah, by the way. I work over at the petrol forecourt. Are you new?”


As he nodded, I couldn’t help but notice that he was quite handsome.


“I’m Jack,” he replied. “I’ve been here a few weeks. It’s good, I’m enjoying it so far.”


Leah admitted she fell for Jack quickly and they soon moved in together
Leah admitted she fell for Jack quickly and they soon moved in together
Medavia

I ordered a drink and walked back to the petrol station, but for the rest of the day I couldn’t stop thinking about Jack.


I’d felt an instant spark between us when we met in September 2017, and I hoped he noticed it too.


A few weeks later he asked for my number. I was thrilled. As well as being cute, Jack, 22, was charming, warm and very funny. He’d often have me in stitches and we got on brilliantly. He was everything I wanted from a boyfriend and I could feel myself falling for him – fast.


From then on, we were an item. Our relationship progressed quickly and two months later, in November 2017, we moved in together and got two dogs.


Life was perfect, except for one thing – Jack’s colleague Bella*, 18. I’d often look over and watch the pair of them chatting and laughing together as they worked. I couldn’t help but notice that she was flirty around him, and as much as I tried to like her, I just couldn’t.


“There’s something about that girl I don’t trust,” I told Jack as we left work one evening. “Have you noticed how flirty she is with you and how dismissive she is to me?”


But Jack just shrugged in response. “I haven’t noticed anything,” he said. “We’re just friends, anyway – you’ve got nothing to worry about.”


Though things were going well between them, Leah began to grow suspicious when Jack took on more shifts at work
Though things were going well between them, Leah began to grow suspicious when Jack took on more shifts at work
Medavia

I knew he had a point, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something about Bella I didn’t like.


I started to mention it so often that Jack would snap at me. “I don’t even fancy her,” he’d say. “You’re just being paranoid.”


Maybe he was right. After all, Jack was living with me, and we were happy together. He wasn’t the type to stray, and I needed to trust him more. I decided to try to put it to the back of my mind. But a few weeks after we moved in together, Jack took on a load of extra shifts. “It’ll help pay for the rent,” he said. “Then we can afford to do more fun stuff together.”


I knew he meant well, but I couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed that I was going to see less of Jack. Soon enough, we were working completely different shifts. I’d work a day shift, while he would often work nights. We became ships passing in the night.


“I never get to see you,” I’d complain, but Jack would always insist we needed the money.


Jack would often work nights, meaning the couple became like passing ships in the night
Jack would often work nights, meaning the couple became like passing ships in the night
Medavia

When we did spend any time together, he was glued to his phone. “Who are you messaging?” I asked one night, as his phoned bleeped with a text.


“Just a friend,” he shrugged. As he picked up his phone, I noticed he’d set a code to lock and unlock it. Alarm bells started to ring. Why the secrecy? I started to become suspicious, and a few months later, in May 2018, I finally figured out what code he was using to unlock his phone.


I waited for the right moment, so when Jack fell asleep after a night shift, I grabbed my opportunity. I quickly hacked into his phone and scrolled through his messages. And what I found made my blood boil.


There were hundreds of messages between Bella and Jack, spanning months. As I scrolled through them, my heart stopped when I realised what they were talking about.


“I’m going through such a dry spell at the moment,” Bella had written, with a winky face.


“I’m sure I can help you out with that,” came Jack’s flirty reply.


I felt sick as I realised that a few months earlier – in February – he’d invited her around to our home while I was at work.


There weren’t any messages for a few days after that, but the next one made my heart stop.


Leah challenged Jack after finding incriminating texts on his phone
Leah challenged Jack after finding incriminating texts on his phone
Medavia

“Really enjoyed the other day,” Bella had written. “Can’t wait to do it again. Dry spell over.”


I shook Jack awake and screamed at him to explain himself. When he saw his phone in my hand, the colour drained from his face.


“You invited Bella over to my home while I was in work,” I shouted. “What happened?”


“Nothing happened,” he insisted. “She just came over to watch a film, we had a cuddle, that was it.”


“You’re lying to me,” I said, before grabbing my phone and firing off an angry message to Bella. “Did you sleep with Jack when you came around to mine?” I wrote. “Tell me the truth.”


To my surprise, she replied instantly. “Yes. I’m sorry,” she wrote. My eyes filled with tears as I read her reply.


“Where?” I asked, my hand shaking. “On your sofa,” she replied.

I felt bile rise in my throat as I turned to face Jack. “How could you?” I asked. “You’re both disgusting.”


He looked sheepishly at me and was finally forced to admit the devastating truth – it has been going on for months.


“I’m sorry,” he stammered. “It was a mistake. I didn’t want you to find out because it never happened again. It was a one-off.”


“Planning to meet up and sleep with someone behind my back is not a mistake,” I said. “Get out. Get your stuff. We’re over.”


Jack did as he was told and went to stay with a friend while I tried to fix my broken heart. I couldn’t get the image of them at it on my sofa out of my head.


Leah has replaced their sofa after finding out what went on on there
Leah has replaced their sofa after finding out what went on on there
Medavia

I couldn’t believe Jack could just throw away everything we had.


But I missed him, and when he begged for another chance, I eventually decided to give our relationship another go.


I decided I couldn’t be without him, however much he had hurt me, and I hoped seeing how much he stood to lose had taught him a very valuable lesson.


Bella no longer works at the restaurant, and while it’s taken time to rebuild the trust between us, we’re now happier than ever.


I’ve replaced our sofa, too – I couldn’t bear to look at it, knowing what had gone on.


I may have forgiven Jack, but I don’t think I’ll ever forget it.

Jack said: “I definitely regret it. I think at the time it was me being selfish and I was going into self-destruct. We were bickering a lot at the time but I think we’ve come out stronger.


“We’re a lot closer now. Bella doesn’t work at Burger King anymore. She had stopped working there when we arranged to meet up.


“I invited her around to the house. One of the hardest things for Leah is that it all happened in that house. When it all came out I realised that I’m an idiot for even putting myself in that position where I could lose what we’ve got.

“I feel that we’ve built a lot in a short amount of time and it would be stupid to throw that away.”


*Names have been changed.


It’s official – you’re more likely to cheat in summer and this is why.




Love real life stories? We’re always on the lookout for case studies to feature on Fabulous Online. Join our Facebook group and you could make money by telling your story.



 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/i-found-texts-on-my-boyfriends-phone-that-revealed-sofa-sex-sessions-with-burger-king-colleague-but-i-took-him-back-and-got-a-new-couch/
News Pictures I found texts on my boyfriend’s phone that revealed sofa sex sessions with Burger King colleague but I took him back (and got a new couch)

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000436777712.jpg?strip=all&w=767

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...