Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 16 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Gary Speed’s widow speaks of footie star’s suicide for the first time and reveals his torment from teen years

GARY Speed’s heartbroken widow has spoken about the footballer’s suicide for the first time.


Louise Speed has revealed the former Leeds player struggled with mental health problems since his teens.


Louise has opened up about the death of her husband Gary for the first time
PA:Press Association

Gary – who committed suicide in November 2011 at the age of 42 – wrote to Louise when he was 17 telling her he was “so depressed”.


The mum-of-two came across the letter when she was helping journalist friend John Richardson write new book about the footballing legend, The Daily Mirror reports.


She said: “Seeing that was a lightbulb moment for me. It answers an awful lot about why he did what he did. It’s not something a normal 17-year-old would write, is it? Or not a well one. It seems to say it all really, when you consider how he ended his life.


“It’s something I will find hard to forgive Gary for. We were the ones who had to pick up the pieces and what he’d done was grotesque.”

The heartbreaking letter Gary sent to Louise aged just 17

Dear Louise,


I don’t really know what to say. I have been thinking about finishing at Leeds, I’ve also been thinking of other things which I won’t say. I’m so depressed. I’m just going to go to sleep now and hope I never wake up. I love you so much, I will always love you. I don’t know what else to say except you might see me sooner than you think, or otherwise. You never leave my mind, nothing else seems to matter anymore, I love you more than you can imagine.


Gary xxx

Gary, pictured with Louise weeks before his death, committed suicide in November 2011 at the age of 42
BBC

Speed, who played for Sheffield United, Everton, Newcastle, Leeds and Bolton, was found hanged at his Cheshire home by his wife Louise
PA:Press Association

Speed, who had been appointed Wales manager just a year earlier, did not leave a note when he killed himself at their mansion near Chester.


The couple were childhood sweethearts and had sons Ed and Thomas.


Louise added: “Everyone asks why he did it but I have no answers. That’s why I’ll never have any closure.”




If you, or anyone you know, needs help dealing with mental health problems the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123, or visit Mind’s website.




 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/gary-speeds-widow-speaks-of-footie-stars-suicide-for-the-first-time-and-reveals-his-torment-from-teen-years/
News Pictures Gary Speed’s widow speaks of footie star’s suicide for the first time and reveals his torment from teen years

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT0000052233571.jpg?strip=all&w=640

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...