Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Father, 27, ‘hurled his love rival into a radiator'

A jealous boyfriend beat up a love rival when he came home early from work early and found him in bed with his naked fiancee.


Shaun Nyland, 27, allegedly threw Zak Hitchens into a radiator when he found him in bed with his partner in Undy, South Wales.


Nyland is said to have screamed at Hitchens: 'What the f*** are you doing here?' - to which his partner's secret lover replied: 'What does it look like you c***', Cardiff Crown Court head. 


Nyland knew his fiancee Catherine Keenan, 27, had been having an affair - but 'was convinced' the fling had ended, jury was told.


However when he returned home early from his job as depot manager feeling poorly he found her in bed with Mr Hitchens, 26.


The court heard he walked into the room to see Mr Hitchens getting dressed and Miss Keenan naked in the bed. 


Defence barrister Karl Williams asked Nyland whether his fiancee was naked in bed when he walked into the room.


Nyland replied: 'Let's just say she definitely wasn't clothed.'


Nyland told the court he grabbed Mr Hitchens and punched him repeatedly before letting him leave the house.


The father-of-one told the jury he was acting in self defence.


Nyland said: 'I just had to defend myself. He had his hand around my neck and I had my baby in the room. I just had to.'


Cardiff Crown Court heard Nyland had previously denied the attack ever happened when he was interviewed by police officers in December in last year.


Nyland said: 'I panicked. I was ill and I just wanted to get out of the police station, to get back to my son and celebrate my baby's first Christmas.'


The court heard Nyland and Miss Keenan have one child together and Miss Keenan has another from a previous relationship.


Nyland, of Undy, near Chepstow, South Wales, denies assault.


The trial continues. 


Link textbacklinkexchanges.com
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/father-27-hurled-his-love-rival-into-a-radiator/
News Pictures Father, 27, ‘hurled his love rival into a radiator'

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/m_logo_636x382px.png

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...