Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 11 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Dustin Johnson breaks silence over Paulina Gretzky split rumours as he admits they have ‘relationship ups and downs’

DUSTIN JOHNSON has broken his silence over split rumours with stunning fiancee Paulina Gretzky.


SunSport revealed the world’s No 2 golfer was getting close to beautiful brunette Yassie Safai after they struck up a friendship.


Dustin Johnson has addressed the split rumours with fiancee Paulina Gretzky
Instagram @djohnsonpga

Johnson, 34, admitted he and Gretzky – who have been engaged since 2013 – had “relationship ups and downs” but that they are committed to each other.


He wrote on Twitter: “Every relationship goes through its ups and downs, but most importantly, we love each other very much and are committed to being a family.


“Thank you for your love and support.”


Johnson and Gretzky, 29, daughter of ice hockey legend Wayne, got together in 2012 and have two children together, Tatum, three, and River, one.


Former world No 1 Johnson says his relationship with Gretzky has had ‘ups and downs’
Getty - Contributor

Yassie Safai has denied being in a relationship with the Ryder Cup star
Instagram @yawesome

Rumours of a split started swirling after Gretzky deleted all trace of her man from her Instagram.


Johnson and California socialite Safai are said to have got close after meeting at Sherwood Country Club in Los Angeles.


But Safai last night quashed talk of a romance.


She wrote: “I’d like to do my best to address the current rumours in circulation.


Socialite Safai is at the centre of the split claims
Instagram

The brunette says she has met Johnson several times at their exclusive golf club
Instagram

“I am not in a relationship with Dustin Johnson. Nor have we had any prior relationship.


“I met Dustin Johnson at Sherwood Country Club. I have run into him at Sherwood maybe four times since then and yes briefly spoke with him, like I’m sure any avid golfer and member would.


“I am sure he is a great person but we do not have a close friendship.

“I have never met Paulina Gretzky and do not know the Gretzky family, but again, I am sure they are great people.


“I don’t believe that three retweets on my Twitter means that I am expressing my adoration for someone. Yes, I have retweeted three Dustin Johnson tweets.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/dustin-johnson-breaks-silence-over-paulina-gretzky-split-rumours-as-he-admits-they-have-relationship-ups-and-downs/
News Pictures Dustin Johnson breaks silence over Paulina Gretzky split rumours as he admits they have ‘relationship ups and downs’

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000433182440.jpg?strip=all&w=792

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...