Free Money

Loading...

среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Arsene Wenger denies retirement from football but unsure whether he will come back as manager after leaving Arsenal

ARSENE WENGER is unsure about a return to management but insists he has not retired from football.


The Frenchman left Arsenal after 22 years in charge in May as the club failed to qualify for the Champions League for the second season in succession.


Arsene Wenger has ruled out retirement but is unsure if he will manage again
Getty - Contributor

Wenger who will be 69 in October is in no rush to make a decision about his next job but was linked with summer vacancies at Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.


He featured in a charity match in honour of Michel Platini’s late father, Aldo, and was in attendance at Fifa’s The Best awards on Monday in London.


Wenger told L’Est Republicain “To be honest, for the moment, I have not really thought about that because I fixed myself something whereby in the first few months I would not take any decisions.


“So I have not been too worried about that. It is not even going through my head.

Arsene Wenger hands Didier Deschamps The Best Fifa Men’s Coach of the year
Getty Images - Getty




He added: “No, I am not retired.


“If I was I would have been for a long time. I will be 69 in October.


Asked if he would take another managerial role, Wenger replied: “I don’t know, I don’t know.”


Wenger led the Gunners to three Premier League titles, Seven FA Cup wins and a Champions League final in 2006.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/arsene-wenger-denies-retirement-from-football-but-unsure-whether-he-will-come-back-as-manager-after-leaving-arsenal/
News Pictures Arsene Wenger denies retirement from football but unsure whether he will come back as manager after leaving Arsenal

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000405898142-e1537948342334.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...