Free Money

Loading...

среда, 21 ноября 2018 г.

New photo X Factor’s Scarlett Lee admits she annoys mentor Simon Cowell

SCARLETT Lee has insisted she is the most ‘annoying’ The X Factor contestant.


The 21 year old wants to make the most of her time on the competition and become ‘friends’ with her coach Simon Cowell, although she is aware she could be getting on his nerves.


Scarlett Lee
Scarlett Lee believes she is the most annoying contestant on The X Factor
Getty Images - Getty

Speaking to OK! magazine, the powerhouse said: “For me, this is fun. This is a chance that you’ll never get back again.


“It will all be over in three weeks so I want him to approach me as a friend not a contestant.


“I am annoying.”


Although Scarlett knows she irritates other competitors she doesn’t plan on changing her personality.


Scarlett Lee
Scarlett Lee thinks she annoys her coach and contestants
Rex Features

She continued: “I annoy everyone in the house, so why would I change?”


Scarlett has insisted she annoys the 59- year-old music mogul by poking him, although she has claimed he ‘loves’ her nuances.


She added: “So I just annoy Simon, I poke him here and there. He loves it.”


Although the hopeful enjoys mucking around, she does no when to reign in her jokes.


Scarlett Lee
Scarlett says she pokes Simon Cowell
Rex Features
Scarlett Lee
Scarlett has hinted she has a good rapport with Simon as they joke with one another but she can also call on him when she needs
Getty - Contributor

She said: “I know when to be serious, don’t get me wrong.”


Scarlett has struck up a great friendship with Simon – who has son Eric with Lauren Silverman – and feels she can joke with the businessman, and also call him when she is upset.


She said: “I can also call him when I feel down. I have this number.”

Simon proved to be a great support system for Scarlett and her family earlier this month when their home was destroyed in a fire.


At the time Scarlett revealed her mentor had sent three Harrods hampers to her in the wake of the terrifying ordeal.


Simon attached a note alongside the gift, which read: “Thinking of you at this difficult time.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/x-factors-scarlett-lee-admits-she-annoys-mentor-simon-cowell/
News Pictures X Factor’s Scarlett Lee admits she annoys mentor Simon Cowell

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000450891695-e1542824032853.jpg?strip=all&w=635

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...