Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 23 ноября 2018 г.

New photo This £11.90 purple shampoo which ‘fixes brassy yellow tones’ has more than 1,000 glowing reviews… and the pics speak for themselves

THIS £11.90 Clairol shampoo has more than 1,000 glowing reviews on Amazon and Google, and the results speak for themselves.


The purple Shimmer Lights range is designed to “tone down brassiness on blonde or grey hair”, as well as helping to refresh faded highlights and enhance colour.


Shoppers are loving this £11.90 Clairol purple shampoo which reduces brassiness
youtube/yana irbe
The amazing results really do speak for themselves
youtube/lydia taylor
  • Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blonde and Silver, £11.90, Amazon – buy here

The award-winning product is making waves on Instagram and YouTube, as well as five-star reviews on Amazon from 73 per cent of customers – who say it starts to work after just one wash.


One shopper gushed: “I wish I knew about this shampoo years ago amazing at taking brassyness out of blonde hair!!! Delighted with results”.


While another wrote: “Leave on your hair for around 5 – 10 mins and it keeps those brassy tones at bay – cannot recommend enough.”


And a third said: “Decided to try this on dry hair after hearing good reports of others trying it. Was not dissapointed .


“Get a more intense reaction and i didn,t get any purple highlights! Will definatlely buy again.”


The product has more than 1,000 four and five-star reviews on Amazon and Google

Writing on Google reviews, another happy customer said: “Hands down this is THE BEST shampoo I have ever used for getting the brass out of my blonde highlights.


“I would use this a couple times a week to brighten my blonde.”


While one Clairol reviewer said: “I have been using Shimmer Lights for over 20 years.


“People frequently comment on my beautiful white/gray hair and ask which Shampoo I use.”




YouTuber Yana Irbe said: “My lighter pieces toned like nothing else”, after using the shampoo.


While vlogger Lydia Taylor added: “I think it looks brighter and less brassy. My brother thought I got highlights, so that’s when you know it works.”

The shampoo won’t have any effect on brown locks, but those with balayage and highlights can also use it to give their blonde hairs a boost – especially during the gloomy winter months.


In more beauty news, Watermans’ £23 hair growth shampoo and conditioner has more than 400 five-star reviews on Amazon.


While Sand & Sky’s face mask ‘clears skin of spots in three days’ – and the photos speak for themselves.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/this-11-90-purple-shampoo-which-fixes-brassy-yellow-tones-has-more-than-1000-glowing-reviews-and-the-pics-speak-for-themselves/
News Pictures This £11.90 purple shampoo which ‘fixes brassy yellow tones’ has more than 1,000 glowing reviews… and the pics speak for themselves

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/purple-1.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...