Free Money

Loading...

среда, 21 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Salomon Rondon breaks down in tears on live TV after recalling horror injury to Everton’s James McCarthy

THIS is the incredible moment Salomon Rondon broke down in tears on live TV as he recalled accidentally breaking James McCarthy’s ankle almost a year ago.


The Newcastle striker, on loan from West Brom, was being interviewed by Telemundo before being asked about McCarthy’s horror injury at Everton in January.


Salomon Rondon broke down in tears as he recalled the moment he accidentally injured James McCarthy
Salomon Rondon broke down in tears as he recalled the moment he accidentally injured James McCarthy
Telemundo

The incident occurred when Rondon tried to kick a ball away during the Baggies’ visit to Goodison Park earlier this year, but instead ended up catching the Irishman instead.


And Rondon couldn’t stop the tears from flowing as he recalled the moment in front of rolling cameras.


The Venezuela international said: “Life played me a bad turn because I was the one who experienced it.


“I’m crying because apart from the fact that he’s a fellow professional, it was an injury that I actually felt when it happened. I’ll never forget it. It was tough.


The horror injury occurred when West Brom played Everton earlier this year
The horror injury occurred when West Brom played Everton earlier this year
Getty Images

“Thanks to God, I didn’t need the help of a psychologist because my family were there for me, but it’s something that I never wanted to experience.


“In all of my naivety, I apologised to him, but it was totally unintentional. I didn’t want it to happen and didn’t think it would ever happen.”



MAG BUY Mike Ashley close to selling Newcastle after US talks with mystery investors



Meanwhile, Newcastle could be set to make a January bid for MLS star Miguel Almiron as Rafa Benitez looks to beat the drop yet again.


There is also interest in Porto playmaker Yacine Brahimi, who is available on a free transfer next summer.

Rondon admits the incident affected him for a while before regaining his mojo at Newcastle
Rondon admits the incident affected him for a while before regaining his mojo at Newcastle
Telemundo
Rondon adds that he was naive to apologise to McCarthy in the wake of the accident
Rondon adds that he was naive to apologise to McCarthy in the wake of the accident
Telemundo
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/salomon-rondon-breaks-down-in-tears-on-live-tv-after-recalling-horror-injury-to-evertons-james-mccarthy/
News Pictures Salomon Rondon breaks down in tears on live TV after recalling horror injury to Everton’s James McCarthy

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000451064083.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...