Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 23 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Passengers reveal their tricks for getting OTHER people’s kids to behave on flights

FROM screaming and tantrums to the dreaded kicking the back of seats, kids behaving badly on flights can be the stuff of nightmares – especially on a long-haul flight.


Passengers have been discussing the best way to tackle naughty children on flights that aren’t their own.


Getty - Contributor
A flight can be ruined if a kid decides to kick the back of your seat the whole time[/caption]


A Quora thread reveals some rather unorthodox ways to do it – it depends just how brave you are.


Dariusz Scharsig commented that the best way is often to be as honest as possible with the child in earshot of their parent.


He wrote: “Except one time, all I needed to do was turn around and, nicely, say: ‘Hey, little fella, is this your first plane ride? Yeah, I get nervous too. You know what helps me? Just closing my eyes and trying to relax. Which is super hard if you kick my seat.’


“Usually, their parents get super embarrassed and the kid stops right there and then. No hard feelings.”


Alamy
Children can be cute on planes – or a complete nightmare[/caption]


Tari Jewett agreed that asking a child directly is the best option.


She said: “Usually, I’ll just turn around and look at them if it happens several times. I have had to turn around and ask them to please stop on a couple of occasions.”


Kev Partridge revealed a trick that another Quora user had taught him for getting people to be quiet in the cinema.


He wrote: “The kid in the seat behind thought the touchscreen at the back of my headrest was a punchscreen, which wasn’t the most pleasant of experiences, especially on a flight from Asia to Europe.


“I got a small cup of water, with not too much content at all, awaited a good knock on my seat and then threw the contents of my cup upwards and backwards, before I leaned over and said “Ohh, I’m sorry, I’m just so easily startled when I fly”.


Getty - Contributor
The best way to stop a child from kicking a seat is probably to ask them politely[/caption]


“Needless to say the slightly wet kid didn’t bother me again.”


For those with cash to splash, there’s always bribery.


Brad Chisholm said: “I paid the guy behind him $50 (£39) to trade seats with me. Longest flight of that [guy’s] life.”


Carmen Blakestad revealed that her 6’4” husband was suffering especially badly at hands, or feet, of a child kicking the back of his seat.


She said: “[His mum] gets up to use the bathroom and my husband saw his chance.”

She continued: “He turned around and said to the kid with a seriously mean face and in a soft growly voice, “You kick my seat one more time, I’ll kill you.” The kid froze mid-kick, turned white as a ghost and sat quietly for the rest of the flight!


“I was so shocked when my husband told me this story. He’s the nicest guy in the world and usually nothing fazes him. This kid just pushed him too far.”


Sun Online previously revealed that a “demonic” child screamed non-stop for eight hours on an international flight – and his parents did nothing to help.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/passengers-reveal-their-tricks-for-getting-other-peoples-kids-to-behave-on-flights/
News Pictures Passengers reveal their tricks for getting OTHER people’s kids to behave on flights

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000451377340.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...