Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 16 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Millionaire property tycoon accused of murdering his lover in S&M session 'enjoyed rough sex'



John Broadhurst leaves Birmingham Crown Court after going on trial for the murder of 26-year-old Natalie Andrews


John Broadhurst leaves Birmingham Crown Court after going on trial for the murder of 26-year-old Natalie Andrews



John Broadhurst leaves Birmingham Crown Court after going on trial for the murder of 26-year-old Natalie Andrews



A millionaire property tycoon accused of murdering his partner during an S&M session would regularly enjoy 'rough sex' with her and smacking her bottom with a belt, a court heard.


John Broadhurst, 40, is accused of murdering Natalie Connolly, 26, at their home in Kinver, West Midlands, in the early hours of December 18, 2016.


The mum-of-one was found naked except for a skirt rolled up to her waist at the foot of the staircase in a pool of blood having suffered over 40 injuries.


Broadhurst allegedly battered her to death following a drug and booze-fuelled sadomasochistic sex session.

A court heard he may have attacked Natalie to 'teach her a lesson' after discovering she had been messaging other men behind his back - sending one topless photos.


Broadhurst is currently on trial at Birmingham Crown Court where he denies murder and causing grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent.


Today it emerged the couple first started an affair while Broadhurst was in a relationship with another woman.




John Broadhurst, 40, is accused of murdering Natalie Connolly (pictured{, 26, after "totally losing it"


John Broadhurst, 40, is accused of murdering Natalie Connolly (pictured{, 26, after "totally losing it"



John Broadhurst, 40, is accused of murdering Natalie Connolly (pictured{, 26, after 'totally losing it'



Natalie's twin sister Gemma Andrews, 26, gave evidence and told the jury how the couple had been 'smitten' together.


She also recalled the moment she received a phone call from her mother to inform her that her sister had died.


Tearfully giving evidence, she said: 'That sent me into total shock. I was aware John Broadhurst had been arrested.




Gemma Andrews twin sister of Natalie Connolly pictured outside Birmingham Crown Court today after giving evidence


Gemma Andrews twin sister of Natalie Connolly pictured outside Birmingham Crown Court today after giving evidence



Gemma Andrews twin sister of Natalie Connolly pictured outside Birmingham Crown Court today after giving evidence



'She was very open with me about her relationships with men. We were twin sisters. I was born two minutes before her.


'June or July 2016 is when they started their relationship. They first started texting each other.


'Natalie used to go on business meetings to meet John Broadhurst - sometimes in Manchester, sometimes Scotland.


'I was aware he was still in another relationship at the time. Natalie and John were keeping their relationship quiet.


'He told his partner at some stage he had found someone else.




Broadhurst is accused of leaving Natalie's naked body in a pool of blood at the bottom of a staircase


Broadhurst is accused of leaving Natalie's naked body in a pool of blood at the bottom of a staircase



Broadhurst is accused of leaving Natalie's naked body in a pool of blood at the bottom of a staircase



'Natalie was really happy with John Broadhurst. He seemed smitten with her.


'I knew he was a successful businessman and I knew their relationship became a sexual one.


'Natalie told me he was good in bed, and he liked to have rough sex.


'The rough sex was routine and would include John Broadhurst smacking her bottom with a belt.


'She showed me belt marks on her bottom and grab marks on her arm.


'I was shocked by that.


'I knew that with one previous boyfriend she had had rough sex, though not to that extent.


'He gave her £200 a week for living expenses.




Gemma Andrews hides her face outside Birmingham Crown Court today after the trial


Gemma Andrews hides her face outside Birmingham Crown Court today after the trial



Gemma Andrews hides her face outside Birmingham Crown Court today after the trial



'I was aware John and Natalie would use cocaine every now and then - they didn't depend on it.'


The court heard a 999 call made by Broadhurst in the morning of December 18, 2016, in which he said: 'I think she's probably dead.


'I woke up this morning, went downstairs. We had been drinking.


'She's lying on the floor.'


He repeatedly exclaimed 'Oh my God' as he tried to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on her.


He later told his mother Elaine Broadhurst 'please tell me this is a dream' before he was arrested at his house.


A witness statement from his mother read the court said: 'I would describe John and Natalie's relationship as really good.


'I had not seen any problem between them at all.


'I would say this is the happiest I have seen him for a couple of years.


'On December 18 at 9.31am I received a call from my son.


'He said 'mum, mum - she's dead. Natalie's dead. Can you get over here? I have rung an ambulance'.


'I asked 'has she had a fit'. He said 'I don't know, just get here quickly'.


'The reason I asked about the fit was because she had chronic asthma and I thought she may have had an asthma attack.




A GV of the house of millionaire John Broadhurst,40, who is accused of murdering Natalie Connolly, 26, in a crazed sex session


A GV of the house of millionaire John Broadhurst,40, who is accused of murdering Natalie Connolly, 26, in a crazed sex session



A GV of the house of millionaire John Broadhurst,40, who is accused of murdering Natalie Connolly, 26, in a crazed sex session



'When we got to the house, there was a police car and a paramedic there.


'I went to the door and was told I couldn't come in.


'I went onto the grass and spoke to him through the window.


'He said 'we had a great day yesterday. We went to the football, had a curry, had a good drink.


'We were up until 3am. She went to bed as she wasn't feeling well.


'When I got up she was dead on the floor.


'Please tell me this is a dream. How much more have I got to put up with?'.


The court heard the pair had consumed a large amount of alcohol as well as two grams of cocaine before engaging in a violent sex session the night before.


Natalie suffered blunt-force injuries to her head, buttocks and breasts.


Post-mortem analysis found she died from her injuries in conjunction with alcohol intoxication. She was found to be more than five times the drink-drive limit.


Broadhurst, of Wolverley, Worcs., denies murdering Natalie and claims he only hurt her 'within the boundaries of her masochistic desires.'


 


https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/category/the-sun-world/
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/millionaire-property-tycoon-accused-of-murdering-his-lover-in-sm-session-enjoyed-rough-sex/
News Pictures Millionaire property tycoon accused of murdering his lover in S&M session 'enjoyed rough sex'

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/11/16/15/6278916-6398115-John_Broadhurst_leaves_Birmingham_Crown_Court_after_going_on_tri-a-66_1542381602932.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...