Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 22 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Jersey Shore’s Snooki reveals she’s pregnant with her third child

JERSEY Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has revealed she’s pregnant with her third child.


The reality favourite, 30, shared a sweet snap of her children Lorenzo, six, and Giovanna, four, on Instagram holding a picture of her baby scan.


Instagram
Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi has revealed she’s pregnant with her third child[/caption]


She wrote: “What I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving ❤🙏🏽 #family.”


Her fans commented their congratulations in their droves and liked it more than 723,000 times.


Snooki got engaged to husband Jionni LaValle, 31, in 2012 and they wed two years later.


Since shooting to fame nine years ago, Snooki has completely transformed her image, going from garish party outfits to more reserved family chic.


Getty Images - Getty
Snooki got engaged to husband Jionni LaValle, 31, in 2012 and they wed two years later[/caption]


Gone are the bouffant hair dos and skintight mini dresses, and in there place is sleeker locks and a more fashionable wardrobe.


The transformation has coincided with a number of things; one being her journey into motherhood, having welcomed Lorenzo in August 2012 and Giovanna in September 2014.


The second is her staggering weight loss with Snooki losing over three stone.


Snooki had a very distinctive look when the show launched in 2009
Getty - Contributor
Her garish clothes are now a thing of the past
Getty - Contributor

The star has been open about her weight struggles, writing in an Instagram post in 2016: “It’s no secret that I’ve been struggling with my weight my whole life.


“From being completely unhealthy skinny growing up, to how the world met me — binge drinking/eating and the heaviest I’ve ever been — to NOW, being in the best physical shape of my life and stronger than I’ve ever been.


“It wasn’t an easy journey getting here, but it’s all about hard [work] and dedication.


“I do it for my kids and I do it most importantly for myself.


These days, Snooki is a fan of more flattering clothes
Instagram

“And I LOVE this life way more than my skinny/overweight days for sure! Strong is the new sexy.”


That doesn’t mean to say Snooki has given up her wild antics of years gone by now she’s a yummy mummy though, having been pictured looking all partied out after the Jersey Shore cast met the Geordie Shore stars for the first time ever in London earlier this year.


But she now knows how to strike the right balance between having fun and being good, as well as how much is too much when it comes to clothes, hair and make-up.


The star was in London with the Jersey Shore cast as they met the Geordie Shore lot for the first time
Splash News

So much so, she even launched her own fashion line in 2015, and told Refinery 29: “I definitely love tight dresses and leopard print, still.


“But after settling down with Jionni, having children, and growing up as a person, I realised that I wanted to grow up with my style, too.


“I still have fun with my outfits, but there’s a limit.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/jersey-shores-snooki-reveals-shes-pregnant-with-her-third-child/
News Pictures Jersey Shore’s Snooki reveals she’s pregnant with her third child

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000451255637.jpg?strip=all&w=568

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...