Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 23 ноября 2018 г.

New photo Jason Manford reveals he struggles with weight and ‘yoyo’ diets as he poses topless in shorts ahead of tour Muddle Class

JASON Manford admitted he struggles with his weight and was afraid to pose topless on Instagram during his appearance on Lorraine today.


The 37-year-old comedian confessed he “doesn’t look good” but is trying to improve, when he opened up about his health on the ITV show today.


Lorraine
Jason Manford shared this photo back in September and admitted to Lorraine he doesn’t ‘look good’
Instagram
Jason Manford
The 36-year-old star is heading out soon on his Muddle Class tour
ITV

A topless photo of the star flashed up on screen as Lorraine said “you’ve spoken about yoyo diets as we all do, I think you look gorgeous”.


Jason replied: “Sorry everybody if you’re having your breakfast!


“I got sent these lovely shorts and I really liked them. I never get sent stuff. The company said, ‘Can you do a post with them on?’ And I kept putting it off. In the end I thought, ‘Yeah fine’.


He said: “I kept pulling myself in. (I’m) sort of just getting into this (health) thing. I see the guy from Thor and I think, ‘Oh that’s what arms are supposed to look like.”


Jason shared his topless photo on Instagram back in September and told fans at the time that he suffers from “self-loathing” and felt conscious about his “man boobs”.


Jason Manford
Jason married his second wife Lucy Dyke last year
Matthew Pover - The Sun

He said: “Here it is. I got sent these amazing James Bond shorts by the brilliant folks at @orlebarbrown and all they wanted for it was a picture on my social media. Absolutely bargain I thought as someone who never ever does that sorta thing.


“But then I realised that I had forgotten I was fat and not the most photogenic especially in a pair of swimmers!

“The good folks at @orlebarbrown waited many weeks before politely enquiring ‘would you be able to do a post’ but my own self-loathing and embarrassment about my body stopped me and made me break my promise with them.

“Then today, I just thought ‘sod it!’. Yeah I’m overweight, I try and train at the gym, I know what to eat and what not to eat, I fluctuate, I’m trying, I’m struggling, I have unhappy days about my body and I have days when I forget but I never have good days.


Jason Manford
Jason also confirmed his second series of What Would Your Kid Do?
Getty - Contributor

“I’m not a good advert for clothes but I’m a good comedian and I’m a good dad and I’m trying my best to be good at everything else too. I need to remember my own advice, ‘Just because You’re struggling, it doesn’t mean you’re failing’.


“Anyway, not many people would turn a pair of free swim shorts, no matter how nice they were, into a soul searching session but sod it, that’s me. With my moobs and my stretch marked skin and my cavernous belly button! At least I’m nice.”

Jason is currently on his latest stand up UK tour Muddle Class.


He also confirmed there will be a second series of What Would Your Kid Do? and a Christmas special.


Meanwhile, he drafted in Gary Barlow for his Daisy & Ollie Christmas special cartoon.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/jason-manford-reveals-he-struggles-with-weight-and-yoyo-diets-as-he-poses-topless-in-shorts-ahead-of-tour-muddle-class/
News Pictures Jason Manford reveals he struggles with weight and ‘yoyo’ diets as he poses topless in shorts ahead of tour Muddle Class

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/mand.jpg?strip=all&w=489

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...