Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 16 ноября 2018 г.

New photo I’m A Celebrity’s Harry Redknapp left terrified by a snake in previously unseen TV footage

HARRY Redknapp has had a taster of a Bushtucker Trial ahead of his appearance on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! – and he was left terrified.


Jamie Redknapp’s father, 71, has signed up for the new series of the ITV programme, but the football manager has already come face-to -face with snakes and other jungle critters.


Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp scurries away from snake and iguana
BT Sport

In previously unseen footage, which has emerged just days before he enters the Australian jungle, Harry is confronted by a snake and huge iguana.


In the clip, which was recorded on BT Sport, the star can be seen squirming in his skin when he was faced with the two reptiles.


As an animal worker takes out the iguana first, Harry swiftly moves away from the animal in fear.


Harry eventually returns to join fellow guests, including Robbie Savage and Paul Ince, before a snake is taken out of a box and shown to the panel.


Harry Redknapp
Harry looked on in fear as the reptiles were taken out
BT Sport
Harry Redknapp
Harry was seriously unimpressed with the two reptiles
BT Sport

Love I’m A Celeb? Be the first to play our new game The Jungle – win daily prizes and a holiday worth £5K


Sign up to play The Jungle by clicking the link above

But the second creature sets alarm bells ringing again for Harry who recoils in fear.


Harry can be hard saying: “Oh my word, look at that…. no! No!”


Although the star is not a fan of snakes, he is tipped to do well in other challenges because he has lost his sense of smell following a tragic accident 28 years ago.


Harry revealed he never regained his sense of smell after a horrific 1990 car crash in Italy.


Harry Redknapp is favourite to be the first star to the dreaded Bushtucker Trial
Rex Features

Writing in his autobiography, the 71 year old said: “I woke up in hospital. I had fractured my skull and many other bones, and suffered a horrific gash to my leg.


“I don’t think my life was ever in danger but I have never regained my sense of smell, not a complete disadvantage in some dressing rooms.”


It means the football legend won’t be put off by ghastly camp odours or the smell of fish guts in Bush Tucker trials.

Harry revealed another trick up his sleeve in his book, saying he’s able to go for long periods without eating a thing.


He wrote: “I have got bad eating habits. I can go all day without eating until the evening. Eating won’t be a problem for me.”


Harry will be paid a massive half a million pounds for his time on the upcoming series of I’m A Celebrity.



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-a-celebritys-harry-redknapp-left-terrified-by-a-snake-in-previously-unseen-tv-footage/
News Pictures I’m A Celebrity’s Harry Redknapp left terrified by a snake in previously unseen TV footage

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/harry-31.png?strip=all&w=647

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...