Free Money

Loading...

среда, 21 ноября 2018 г.

New photo I’m A Celebrity viewers in hysterics as Anne Hegerty can’t get out of bed for laughing

ANNE Hegerty had viewers in hysterics tonight as she struggled to get out of the camp bed and made herself laugh at it.


The Chase star had viewers beaming from ear to ear as she fell about laughing when it took her an age to get out of the ridiculous camp bed instead of her floor bed.


The Chase star fell about laughing as she tried to get out of bed

Trying to pull herself up one way saw the bed dip the other way, forcing her to lay back down in order to try and shift herself around the other way.


She kept laughing to herself as she tried to get up, only finally triumphing after five minutes of laughter.


Seeing the star smiling thrilled viewers as they flocked to social media to share her hilarity at the situation as she just tried to go to the loo.


One could immediately relate to Anne’s struggle writing: “Anne was like me trying get out of bed #ImACeleb”


Anne delighted viewers with her response to the awkward bed
The bed moved each time Anne tried to escape its clutches
She finally triumphed against the bed


Love I’m A Celeb? Play our new game The Jungle now – win daily prizes and a holiday worth £5K



Another added: “I have the same struggles Anne when I have to get up for work #ImaCeleb”


A third tweeted: “I think Anne trying to get out of bed alone makes her the winner this year #ImACeleb”


“Anne Hegarty winning the hearts of everyone watching #ImACeleb 5mins getting out of the bed, i think we can all relate,” commented another.


Anne said herself: “I tried to get myself to the dunny. It took me about five minutes of just hauling myself out because it seemed to tilt the other way.”

“Easier or more difficult than getting out of the beds on the ground – er, it seemed to take me longer this morning!”


Anne continued to laugh to herself as she tried to get up at which point Emily Attack offered to help her.


Emily explained: “It’s funny because when she’s struggling with something you immediately want to help her but really she doesn’t need it all the time.


“Love her. Absolutely love her.”


Listen to new podcast Jungle VIP, talkRADIO’s cheeky, no-holds-barred take on the action Down Under. Hosted by Jamie East with daily guests, including former campmates and celeb reality TV fans the gang will dish the dirt on the REAL behind-the-scenes gossip. Read more here.



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-a-celebrity-viewers-in-hysterics-as-anne-hegerty-cant-get-out-of-bed-for-laughing/
News Pictures I’m A Celebrity viewers in hysterics as Anne Hegerty can’t get out of bed for laughing

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/vlcsnap-2018-11-21-21h17m48s8.png?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...