Free Money

Loading...

среда, 21 ноября 2018 г.

New photo I’m A Celebrity star Noel Edmonds gets a ‘crown’ as soon as he enters the Jungle dressed as a Roman emperor in a toga

NOEL Edmonds’ bid to become King of the Jungle began last night when viewers glimpsed him entering I’m a Celebrity dressed as a Roman emperor.


The former Noel’s House Party presenter, 69, wore a regal purple toga and leather armour skirt and sat on a red velvet throne.


Rex Features
Noel Edmonds gets Jungle ‘crown’ as soon as he enters I’m A Celebrity[/caption]


Rex Features
A golden laurel-leaf crown was placed on the head of the Noel’s House Party presenter[/caption]


The camera zoomed in as a golden laurel-leaf crown was placed on his head by one of his guards. Noel then roared: “Are you not entertained?”


The line is a nod to Russell Crowe’s 2000 blockbuster Gladiator.


The clip was a teaser for fans ahead of Noel’s much-hyped appearance on tonight’s show. Thrilled co-host Declan Donnelly said he was so excited that it felt like Christmas Eve.


With the survival show well underway, John Barrowman triumphed in his first Bushtucker Trial, bagging all ten stars in a scary underwater challenge.

Rex Features
Noel then roars: ‘Are you not entertained?’ in a nod to Russell Crowe’s Gladiator[/caption]




Love I’m A Celeb? Play our new game The Jungle now – win daily prizes and a holiday worth £5K



Rex Features
The star, 69, entered I’m A Celebrity as Roman emperor in purple toga and leather armour skirt[/caption]


Rex Features
With the show well underway, John Barrowman triumphed in his first Bushtucker Trial underwater[/caption]


Rex Features
The Doctor Who star braved braved 40 large eels, 20 crocodiles and five water pythons in a scary challenge[/caption]


The Doctor Who actor, 51, braved critters including 40 large eels, 20 crocodiles and five water pythons.


He had to dive into a boat wreck and search for the treasured meal tokens after being voted to do The Scary Rose trial.


Declan Donnelly – with co-host Holly Willoughby – said he was so excited that it felt like Christmas Eve
Rex Features

Speaking before, John said: “I’m game for it. I’m not scared, I’m excited. I’m ready to do something. The big thing is the fear of not knowing. However, that’s the name of this game.”


Afterwards, he vowed to try to stir up emotions in camp by pretending he had lost. He said: “I want to see who gets nippy with me.”


But ex-EastEnder Rita Simmons, 41, immediately said: “He’s acting.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-a-celebrity-star-noel-edmonds-gets-a-crown-as-soon-as-he-enters-the-jungle-dressed-as-a-roman-emperor-in-a-toga/
News Pictures I’m A Celebrity star Noel Edmonds gets a ‘crown’ as soon as he enters the Jungle dressed as a Roman emperor in a toga

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000451099375.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...