Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 16 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Victoria Beckham wears golden trousers and white blazer to her Vogue party with husband David

VICTORIA Beckham celebrated her clothing line’s first London Fashion Week show in a pair of gold trousers teamed with a white blazer.


The mum-of-four looked her usual ultra glam self as she arrived at the Vogue party, hosted by her husband David Beckham and the magazine’s editor Edward Enninful.


Rex Features
Victoria Beckham arrived at her Vogue bash in stunning gold trousers[/caption]


Previously Victoria had chosen to showcase her pieces at New York Fashion Week so this year was her highly anticipated debut.


Her first collection a decade ago was just a collection of ten dresses.


The after party, held at Mark’s Club in Mayfair, was a star-studded event with a host of Victoria’s fashion pals in attendance.


Celebrities such as Alex Chung, 34 and Lara Stone, 34 showed up as well as Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana and David Furnish.


Splash News
She teamed the look with a dazzling white blazer[/caption]


Rex Features
Fashion fan Alexa Chung was also in attendance[/caption]


Victoria and David’s siblings Louise Adams and Joanne Beckham were also on hand to offer their support.


Fashionista Alexa looked pretty in a floor length coral-coloured beaded dress while model Lara wore a mustard wool dress with boxy shoulders.


Gordon Ramsay wore a smart black suit and white t-shirt and his wife wore a simple red dress with capped sleeves.


And of course Victoria’s eldest son Brooklyn, 19, was also there.


Rex Features
And model Lara Stone put in an appearance too[/caption]


BackGrid
Naturally her doting husband David was there to show support[/caption]


Rex Features
So was her eldest son and keen photographer Brooklyn[/caption]


Earlier the former Spice Girl called her fashion brand her “fifth child”.


In an interview broadcast on Radio 2 last night, she said:”I’d be lying if I said I didn’t care, I do.


“I feel like I’m standing naked in front of a room full of people saying, ‘What do you think?


BackGrid
David Furnish is an old family friend of the Beckhams[/caption]


Goff Photos
And so are Gordon Ramsay and his wife Tana[/caption]


“I’m so focused, none of this has just been given to me. I work really, really hard, my whole team works hard.


“So I probably never sort of high five myself which maybe I should do more often because what I have achieved is great.

“But of course I’m proud, I mean I’ve gone from being in a pop group to having a successful fashion brand and that was always a dream of mine, and now I’ve just have to maintain that.”


Husband David said he was “so proud” of Victoria and her son Cruz, 13, said on Instagram: “Congrats mum I can’t bleeive its been 10 years.”


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/victoria-beckham-wears-golden-trousers-and-white-blazer-to-her-vogue-party-with-husband-david/
News Pictures Victoria Beckham wears golden trousers and white blazer to her Vogue party with husband David

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000434458310.jpg?strip=all&w=640

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...