Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Olly Murs reveals ex-girlfriend was ‘too embarrassed to admit they were dating’

OLLY Murs has admitted his ex-girlfriend was “too embarrassed” to tell her friends they were dating.


The Dear Darlin’ singer was told he was “a little bit rough around the edges” by his love interest from Chelsea who wanted to keep their relationship on the down-low.


Rex Features
Olly Murs has revealed a Chelsea girl felt he was too ‘rough’ for her[/caption]


The unlucky in love X Factor star made the revelation in scenes to be aired on The Jonathan Ross Show this Saturday night.


Olly explained:  “She said, ‘I couldn’t possibly tell my friends that I’m dating you Olly,’ and I was like, ‘But why? I really like you, this is going well…’


“‘And she went, ‘No Olly, I have to tell them you’re my Essex builder because you’re a little bit rough around the edges Olly, I can’t be telling people that I’m dating you.’ No she didn’t [last long.]”.


Olly has been honest about his struggle to find The One since finding fame on The X Factor in 2009.


He joined Bake Off stars Prue Leith, Paul Hollywood, and Noel Fielding on the Jonathan Ross show
Rex Features

In the past he has admitted being left “heartbroken” following his relationship breakdown with his girlfriend of three years Francesca Thomas.


But he admitted it was his fault because he made a mistake by ending things.


He said:  “I think I broke my own heart by letting my ex-girlfriend go. But that’s my own fault. That’s probably the last time my heart was broken.


“It was one of those ones where you break up with someone and you don’t really realise for about a year after that, actually, you’ve made a big mistake.”


Rex Features
The 34-year-old says he is having fun as a single lad[/caption]


Although he told Jonathan Ross he’s putting his heartbreak behind him, adding: “I am still single and having fun. That’s it really.”


The 34-year-old’s new single Moves featuring Snoop Dogg is released today.


It’s after feeling “re-energised and reinvigorated” in the studio after his stint on The Voice.


He added: “I’ve been doing this for so long, every year you go through the same cycles, I kind of got a bit bored of it and then when I did The Voice last year it was nice to get away from it and do something completely different.


He messed around on the Jonathan Ross show with the host
Rex Features

“Then I was sat next to Sir Tom Jones and you’re thinking, this guy has had a hit in every single decade for sixty years and I sat with the guys and thought, I need to sell more records because I’m not going to be able to compete with them!”


Now he’s teamed up with legendary rapper Snoop for the track – but the pair are yet to actually meet.


Olly said: “I really wanted Snoop on the track and we decided to book a video in, we were going to go and see him and then he didn’t turn up!


He has released a new single featuring Snoop Dogg, but is yet to meet him
Rex Features

“We flew all the way to LA, cost us thousands of pounds to get over there, we said ‘We’re going to be in town’ and his management said, ‘He might come.’


“We spent so much money going over there… We didn’t go to film in LA, we just filmed in a nightclub in LA so we could have just done that in London or Essex, it would have saved us a lot of money!


‘It’s just so frustrating because it’s not the first time. With Flo Rida, I never met Flo Rida when I did the song with him and now I’ve not met Snoop yet.’



  • The Jonathan Ross Show airs on September 29 at 10.05pm on ITV


 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/olly-murs-reveals-ex-girlfriend-was-too-embarrassed-to-admit-they-were-dating/
News Pictures Olly Murs reveals ex-girlfriend was ‘too embarrassed to admit they were dating’

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000437352704-e1538116432317.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...