Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 14 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Kim Kardashian hits back at ‘mum shamers’ after putting lipstick on daughter North, five, to promote new beauty range

KIM Kardashian has hit back at “mum shamers”, after putting lipstick on five-year-old North.


The reality star uploaded a video of her young daughter wearing the make-up in order to promote her new beauty range.


Instagram
Kim Kardashian uploaded a video of North wearing lipstick[/caption]


In the divisive clip that was uploaded to Instagram stories on Thursday, little North can be seen smiling while wearing a brightly-coloured gloss in the back seat of a car.


Mum-of-three Kim captioned the video “North wearing shade #6 in the new Classic Blossom Collection.”


Sensing she might get some backlash, she added: “Relax mom shamers it’s coming off in a few mins. I needed a bribe to get out of the door… you feel me?!?!?!”


Kim can be heard in the video saying: “Are you wearing my new lipstick? I think you’re wearing number six of my new collection. Drops Friday. Thanks for being the best model for me.”


Instagram
Little North can be seen smiling while wearing a brightly-coloured gloss in the back seat of a car[/caption]


Instagram
Make-up guru Kim hit back at ‘mum shamers’, after putting the lipstick on North[/caption]


Earlier Kim had called North the “contour queen” after uploaded a clip of her daughter covering her nose in concealer wearing blue eyeshadow.


The controversy comes as Kim promotes her new cherry blossom make-up collection, which includes an eyeshadow palette, blush, lipstick and lip liners.


In a promo pic, Kim went completely naked except for some strategically-placed blossom as she was seen kneeling in the petals with her long hair falling down her back.


Instagram
Earlier Kim had called North the contour queen after she was filmed trying on make-up[/caption]


Instagram
Her daughter could be seen covering her nose in concealer wearing blue eyeshadow[/caption]


Kim also has son Saint, two, and daughter Chicago, seven months old, and it’s not the first time her parenting techniques have come under fire.


Kim defended her decision to straighten daughter North’s natural curly hair after she shared a throwback snap in July.


The mum-of-three said: “She is allowed twice a year, on her birthday and birthday party! This pic was taken back in June on her bday.”


Kim previously came under fire in June after she was spotted out with a straight-haired North.



Despite any backlash, in a teaser for Sunday’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe said she would want Kim to look after her baby True, over her other sister Kourtney.


Khloe said: “Watching Kimberly be a mom, I really respect her parenting skills — not that I don’t respect Kourtney’s, I relate to how Kim parents more.


“I don’t know my parenting style until I have a baby, but from what I envision my parenting style to be, I do think it’ll be more like Kim. A little more stricter.”


Mum-of-three Kourtney was upset by the decision, and said: “I mean, I’m a little bit disappointed that I’m not the guardian, but honestly, you don’t know what your parenting style is until you have kids.”

Meanwhile Rochelle Humes defends Kim Kardashian for straightening four-year-old daughter North’s hair saying she ‘probably made her little girl’s day’.


Kylie Jenner posts cute pic of daughter Stormi having a ‘sleepover’ with Kim Kardashians’ youngest baby Chicago.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/kim-kardashian-hits-back-at-mum-shamers-after-putting-lipstick-on-daughter-north-five-to-promote-new-beauty-range/
News Pictures Kim Kardashian hits back at ‘mum shamers’ after putting lipstick on daughter North, five, to promote new beauty range

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000433910930.jpg?strip=all&w=306

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...