Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Khloe Kardashian reveals cruel trolls have been racially abusing daughter True on Twitter

KHLOE Kardashian has revealed that cruel trolls have been racially abusing her daughter True.


The reality star made the shock admission on Twitter after her tot was the subject of nasty jibes.


Khloe Kardashian has revealed cruel trolls have racially abused her daughter True
Instagram

Taking to her profile, the new mum,34, told her 25.9 million followers:


“I dislike the fact that people are allowed to comment on my daughters skin color [sic]


“But as soon as I comment kindly back and praise her for all that she is the comment gets erased.


“If you have the courage to post your nasty criticism please allow one to defend or comment back.”





Her doting fans immediately rallied around her with messages of support.


Over 54k fans liked the impassioned tweet and 4.6k even re-tweeted the words.


The star went on to say: “Everyone is entitled to their opinion‘s and I’m not complaining about that. “Please state your opinion but allow me to state mine.”



She elaborated further in the comments section: “I try to put myself in their shoes & maybe they were brought up in a different type of household then I was.


“So instead of shaming I try to educate. In our household we do not see color [sic]


“We see emotion and action. We see love. We feed off of energy.”


A trailer for the new series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians shows Khloe in labour as she hears of Tristan’s cheating scandal
E

Tristan has been accused of cheating on Khloe with multiple women
Getty - Contributor

Her fans applauded her choice of words and praised her adorable daughter True.


Khloe’s not had a smooth time of it lately.


Just yesterday the trailer for the latest series of Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s was released.


In a sneak peek of what is to come, Tristan’s shocking scandal unfolds as Khloe went into labour with his baby.

In the clip, Kim,37, can be seen learning news of what he has been up to and fumes: “They have another video of him.”


In another scene, she rants:  “Unfollowed, I hate him. Sorry, not sorry.”


Khloe meanwhile said: “The things I can control I have to be able to control.”

She then goes into labour and as she lies in the hospital bed, she worries: “I hope everyone gets here in time.”


Prior to Khloe giving birth Tristan Thompson was spotted “kissing” a woman in nightclub footage.


Amidst further allegations a FIFTH woman emerged from the cheating scandal.




Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.




 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/khloe-kardashian-reveals-cruel-trolls-have-been-racially-abusing-daughter-true-on-twitter/
News Pictures Khloe Kardashian reveals cruel trolls have been racially abusing daughter True on Twitter

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT0004350165842.jpg?strip=all&w=768

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...