Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Girl, 18, becomes Britain’s youngest bus driver – and she passed with flying colours

TEENAGER Ellie Rose Houghton has become one of Britain’s youngest female bus drivers having just passed gruelling practical and theory tests.


The 18-year-old is now behind the wheel of an entire fleet of private coaches named after her.


Ellie Rose Houghton is one of Britain's youngest female bus drivers at the age of 18
Ellie Rose Houghton is one of Britain’s youngest female bus drivers at the age of 18
MEN Media

Hull-based Ellie passed her 90-minute practical test with just four minor faults.


In total, Ellie successfully passed three practical, two theory and one showcase exam over eight weeks of summer to get her licence.


Having started racing stock cars at the age of 13, Ellie had vowed never to join her granddad’s private fleet firm – despite it being named after her.


But after his passing in 2012, she decided to join the family business in his honour.


She has a fleet of coaches named after her
She has a fleet of coaches named after her
MEN Media

Straight after passing her test, Ellie was tasked with the school run in an 87-seater bus
Straight after passing her test, Ellie was tasked with the school run in an 87-seater bus
MEN Media

Ellie said: “After finishing my A-levels, I knew I wanted to work in business, but I knew I didn’t want to go to university.


“I was really elated and over the moon to finally pass my bus test.


“The 90-minute practical felt like the longest time in my entire life – it felt like an entire day.


“Just hours after passing my final exams, I was out there ferrying kids home from school.

“It was strange actually driving the older kids because some of the kids were saying ‘look at her, I look older than her’.


“I was very scared of that, so I made my dad come with me.”


Shane, Ellie’s dad who also passed his test at 18 and is now Director of Ellie Rose Travel, said: “It’s great Ellie will be driving buses for us – we are all delighted.


“I remember one time when Ellie was about three years old and was being looked after in the office by my mum and when Ellie was asked her name by a customer she replied ‘Ellie Rose Travel’.”

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/girl-18-becomes-britains-youngest-bus-driver-and-she-passed-with-flying-colours/
News Pictures Girl, 18, becomes Britain’s youngest bus driver – and she passed with flying colours

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000437276997.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...