Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 29 сентября 2018 г.

New photo Christine Lampard looks radiant as she goes for a walk in London – days after giving birth to daughter Patricia

CHRISTINE Lampard looked radiant as she stepped out in London on Thursday – just days after welcoming daughter Patricia.


The telly star, 39, gave birth to the bouncing baby girl – her first with husband Frank Lampard – on September 21.


Christine, who gave birth just 8 days ago, looked full of joy as she stepped out in London

And she looked full of joy as she stepped out in Chelsea earlier this week, and was snapped laughing with a friend on her mobile.


Christine was dressed down in black jeans, a stripey top, leather jacket and red loafers.


She and Frank opted to name their daughter after the football manager’s late mum Pat.


When they announced the baby news, the TV presenter told fans: “Let us introduce you to our little girl. Patricia Charlotte Lampard! We’re so in love @franklampard.”


The telly star, 39, checked her phone

The pair are thrilled to be new parents
Instagram

Christine was dressed down in black jeans, a stripey top, leather jacket and red loafers

The telly star, 39, checked was deep in conversation

Prior to Patricia’s birth, Christine revealed just how excited everyone was about the new baby.


She said: “It’s lovely, we are very excited. It’s the first grandchild for my parents, my sister will be an auntie for the first time.


“And the girls, they are completely beside themselves, more than I thought… They are desperate for a girl.”


Frank’s mum passed away in 2008 aged just 58 after a battle with pneumonia.


Motherhood is clearly suiting radiant Christine

 

The former Chelsea star — who once described himself as a ‘mummy’s boy’ — spoke of his upset that Pat never got to meet his wife-to-be.


“My biggest regret is Mum died before she ever got to meet Christine because they’re so similar, like two peas from the same pod.”


Frank is also dad to two daughters Luna, 13, and Isla, 11, and with ex-wife Elen Rivas.


Just a few weeks ago, Christine said she was feeling “relatively relaxed” about having her baby.


She was out walking near her London mansion

She said: “I am looking forward to baby time and that new chapter really. I am very excited.


“I’m relatively relaxed. Because of what I do and what my husband does, we are always open to change.


“We have been all over the place and have moved about 20 times during our relationship.


“You have to be adaptable but as long as your foundations don’t change too much, you can work around everything.


She could very well have been on the phone to Frank, who was at home with the baby

“I wish sometimes I was more of a planner but I don’t seem to have that gene in me.


“People are telling me, and I would like to think I’m like that anyway, to do my best to relax into it and don’t put too much pressure on myself.”



Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/christine-lampard-looks-radiant-as-she-goes-for-a-walk-in-london-days-after-giving-birth-to-daughter-patricia/
News Pictures Christine Lampard looks radiant as she goes for a walk in London – days after giving birth to daughter Patricia

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NINTCHDBPICT000437863957.jpg?strip=all&w=685

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...