Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 9 февраля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Manchester United star Anthony Martial ‘cheated on pregnant girlfriend with model in £70-a-night hotel’

MANCHESTER United star Anthony Martial reportedly bedded a model in a budget hotel while his girlfriend was eight months pregnant.


The £75,000-a-week star allegedly romped with Malika Semichi in a £70-a-night two star hotel in Paris a week after the pair met in a nightclub.


Anthony Martial bedded a model in a cheap French hotel while his girlfriend was eight months pregnant, it’s claimed
Getty - Contributor
Malika Semchi claimed the pair met at the Paris hotel in July weeks before Melanie gave birth
Paul Edwards - The Sun

The claims come just months after the model revealed to The Sun the steamy messages sent by the footie ace while girlfriend Melanie Da Cruz was heavily pregnant with their son Swan.


The baby boy was born later that month – just weeks after the alleged fling in Paris in July.


Model Malika, 20, told the Daily Star Sunday that she was “surprised” at the hotel the footie star picked as it was “rundown and cheap” but she presumed he didn’t want anyone to see them together because of his girlfriend.


It’s claimed that in June last year, shortly after France manager Didier Deschamps stunned fans by leaving him out of the 2018 World Cup squad, the pair swapped contact details after meeting in Hobo nightclub in Paris.


The model said it “started off pretty friendly” before getting personal.

I knew he had a girlfriend, but he kept telling me they weren’t having sex because she was pregnant

Malika Semichi

She said: “I knew he had a girlfriend, but he kept telling me they weren’t having sex because she was pregnant.


“He kept referring to me as his second girlfriend. He made me feel special.”


She told the paper the pair decided to meet at the Hotel De Midi near the Gare de Lyon train station on July 3 last year.


The model said: “It was over pretty quickly. I was surprised because he seemed really in shape.”


She says that while the pair continued to chat for several months after the alleged romp, Malika called time on the relationship as she “didn’t want to get hurt”.


“I really cared for him. It felt special. But in the end it was clear he was just using me… I didn’t want to pursue a relationship with someone who was already in one and I didn’t want to get hurt.”


Previously, The Sun revealed how Martial sent sex texts to the model behind his eight months pregnant girlfriend’s back.


Malika said: “In one of the messages he asked me for a threesome but I wouldn’t do that. He was pestering me for a meet-up.”

She continued: “He said I’d have to come and see him in Manchester so no one would see us. He was so scared of his girlfriend finding out.


“I entertained it for a bit because I’d liked him so much. But I knew how wrong it was. He had a three-month-old baby at home.


“If the circumstances were different I definitely would have pursued a relationship with him. As it stands, I think he should be ashamed of himself.”


Baby son Swan was born just weeks after the alleged affair
Instagram
Martial with girlfriend Melanie. Model Malika claimed Martial told her he and his girlfriend weren’t having sex because she was pregnant
Refer to Caption

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.




Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/manchester-united-star-anthony-martial-cheated-on-pregnant-girlfriend-with-model-in-70-a-night-hotel/
News Photo Manchester United star Anthony Martial ‘cheated on pregnant girlfriend with model in £70-a-night hotel’
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/NINTCHDBPICT000467742711-e1549753667317.jpg?strip=all&w=690

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...