Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 5 февраля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Dudley father attacked by thug with metal bar at home but police won't investigate

A father-of-two who suffered a savage metal bar attack outside his own home claims police refuse to investigate CCTV footage of the suspect because he is still alive.


Barry Brittle, 44, was struck seven times over the head and shoulder, leaving him with three broken bones and needing 15 stitches.


The attack took place on the driveway of his home in Dudley, West Midlands as he was getting into his car to go to work on January 10 and was captured on CCTV. 


He is now suffering blackouts and loss of balance and is waiting for further test results to check for brain damage.


The father-of-two claims police refuse to investigate his CCTV footage of the attack because he was 'only injured and didn't die'.   


Scroll down for video  




Barry Brittle, 44 (pictured in hospital after the attack) was struck seven times over the head and shoulder, leaving him with three broken bones and needing 15 stitches


Barry Brittle, 44 (pictured in hospital after the attack) was struck seven times over the head and shoulder, leaving him with three broken bones and needing 15 stitches




The attack took place on the driveway of his home in Dudley, West Midlands as he was getting into his car to go to work on January 10 and was captured on CCTV


The attack took place on the driveway of his home in Dudley, West Midlands as he was getting into his car to go to work on January 10 and was captured on CCTV


He said: 'I 100% thought I was going to die. I remember everything, each and every blow.


'I was very disappointed after I gave my statement. The police said that because I hadn't died that they couldn't afford to blow up the images on the CCTV and look more into it.




Mr Brittle (pictured in hospital) is now suffering blackouts and loss of balance and is waiting for further test results to check for brain damage


Mr Brittle (pictured in hospital) is now suffering blackouts and loss of balance and is waiting for further test results to check for brain damage



'They have the resources to do it, but they said it was too costly and that because I hadn't died they wouldn't do it.'


Mr Brittle said that his attacker ran up to him from behind while he was getting into his car to drive to work.


He said: 'I walked down the driveway, as I turned to get into the car I heard foot steps running behind me.


'As I spun round I saw a man in a hood, he had his arm around something. He hit me seven times.


'When he hit me on the head I screamed 'you're killing me' to make him stop. He didn't say a word to me and then he ran off.'


After the assault, he fell in between two cars and spent ten minutes crawling and shouting for help.


He added: 'No one could see me. I had to crawl out from the cars to an area where other people could see me. My neighbour came out and helped me out.'


Mr Brittle was rushed to hospital where he was treated for his injuries. 


He said: 'The attack was so brutal that I haven't fully recovered.


'I thought I was getting better but now I'm having more blackouts and falling down when I get up, the doctors are sending me for more CT scans and to see a neurologist, it's really concerning me at the moment.


'My shoulder has healed up well and I've had stitches out but the doctor said that the back of my brain was damaged in the attack. It controls my balance, which is why I'm having some trouble.


'I want to concentrate on getting my health right, I'm still not back in work.




Pictured: Graphic images show Mr Brittle's head injuries, which needed a number of stitches 


Pictured: Graphic images show Mr Brittle's head injuries, which needed a number of stitches 



Since the ordeal, Mr Brittle says he has been 'disappointed' by the police response, claiming that the investigation into his attack is not a priority for the force.


He said: 'I've had no contact from the police, it's very disappointing, no call has been made after I gave my statement.


'It's astonishing, you can't wait for someone to die because the guy could do it again.


'It doesn't fill you with confidence, I'm very concerned they will come back and attack again, they have enough leads to at least follow something.'


A West Midlands Police spokesman said: 'Police were called to an address in Bayswater Road in Lower Gornal, Dudley just before 6.30am on January 10 after a man had been attacked on his driveway.


'He was taken to hospital to be treated for his injuries, while enquiries into the circumstances began.


'Officers have since gathered CCTV evidence of the incident, and obtained a statement from a witness.


'We are treating this incident as a grievous bodily harm, and continue to keep the victim updated on the progress of the investigation.'




The father-of-two claims police refuse to investigate his CCTV footage of the attack because he was 'only injured and didn't die'


The father-of-two claims police refuse to investigate his CCTV footage of the attack because he was 'only injured and didn't die'



photo link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/dudley-father-attacked-by-thug-with-metal-bar-at-home-but-police-wont-investigate/
News Photo Dudley father attacked by thug with metal bar at home but police won't investigate
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/02/05/09/9409850-6668817-image-m-19_1549360177067.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...