Free Money

Loading...

воскресенье, 7 октября 2018 г.

New photo Who left Strictly Come Dancing last night and who has left the show so far?

STRICTLY Come Dancing has seen its second eviction of 2018.


Lee Ryan from Blue and his partner Nadia Bychkova were voted out after ending up in the bottom two for the second week in a row – here’s the lowdown…


Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova Strictly
Lee Ryan, right, with his Strictly pro partner Nadiya Bychkova
BBC

Who left Strictly Come Dancing last night?


Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova became the second couple the leave Strictly Come Dancing after ending up in the dance-off once again.


The couple went head to head on movie week with Casualty actor Charles Venn and his partner Karen Clifton.


But their  Cha Cha Cha performed to the Power Of Love from  Back To The Future wasn’t enough to keep them in the competition.


On the result Lee told host Tess Daly: “I’ve had a really lovely time, even though it’s been short it seems like I’ve been here a long time because it’s been so intense, it’s been amazing.


“I love these guys, I absolutely love every single one of them.


“There’s so much love in everyone it’s been a memory that I will treasure for the rest of my life, I really will.”


BBC
Rumours have since surrounded Anton Du Beke that his time working for Strictly may be coming to an end[/caption]


Who has left Strictly Come Dancing so far?


On September 30, 2018, Susannah Constantine and Anton Du Beke became the first couple to be eliminated from this series.


The couple were in the dance-off against Lee Ryan and Nadiya Bychkova and performed a foxtrot to the song They Can’t Take That Away.


Susannah who is a former host of the show What Not To Wear with TV partner Trinny Woodall has now spoken out about the criticism she received from judge Craig Revel Horwood.


She told Daily Mail’s Weekend magazine: ‘I wanted to slap him. Afterwards I went up to him — yes to literally slap him — but he was so nice to me that I couldn’t.


“He said ‘Darling, I’ve done you a favour, because the only way is up’, and he gave me a few pointers about how I could improve for the next dance.”


What time is Strictly Come Dancing 2018 on TV?


Strictly Come Dancing is back on Saturdays at 6.30pm on BBC One.


The results show goes out on Sunday evening at 7.45pm.


Judges Shirley BallasBruno TonioliCraig Revel-Horwood, and Darcey Bussell have returned to the show for another year.


Claudia Winkleman replaced the late Sir Bruce Forsyth in 2014, joining Tess Daly as the presenting duo.


Strictly: It Takes Two, hosted by Zoe Ball, is on BBC every week day at 6.30pm, with an extended show starting at 6pm on Fridays.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/who-left-strictly-come-dancing-last-night-and-who-has-left-the-show-so-far/
News Pictures Who left Strictly Come Dancing last night and who has left the show so far?

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/NINTCHDBPICT000435716973.jpg?strip=all&w=687

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...