Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 8 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Carjackers who repeatedly stabbed driver, 24, in bid to take his car chased off by heroic neighbours

TWO carjackers knifed a man in the arm as they tried to swipe his motor – before being chased off by a pair of have-a-go heroes.


Shocking footage shows the bystander jumping out of a car before wrestling the thug to the ground on Norman Place Road, Coventry on Sunday.


Shocking footage shows the bystander jumping out of a car before wrestling the thug to the ground
He then chases him off down the street as they flee on a moped

He then chases him off down the street as they flee on a moped.


Victim Ryan Walsh, 24, said: “We need to find out who he is so I can buy him a pint.”


Ryan was treated for a minor stab wound to his arm after the ordeal.


He told the Coventry Telegraph: “I had just finished a run and was getting my bag back out of the car, and in the reflection I saw a scooter pull up behind me.


“He shouted ‘give me the keys’, they were still in the door. I was trying to stop him getting in the car.

“I started kicking him and ragging the keys out of the ignition. I got him out of the car and he got straight back in.


“He had a knife on him so I couldn’t get too close. I hit him a few times with my water bottle and got a few digs in.


“I got him to the floor and that’s when he must have stabbed me.”



We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/carjackers-who-repeatedly-stabbed-driver-24-in-bid-to-take-his-car-chased-off-by-heroic-neighbours/
News Photo Carjackers who repeatedly stabbed driver, 24, in bid to take his car chased off by heroic neighbours
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/stab1.png?strip=all&w=769

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...