Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 9 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Anthony Crolla has no chance against Vasiliy Lomachenko – just take the money and run, says Campbell

ANTHONY CROLLA has no chance against pound-for-pound superstar Vasiliy Lomachenko as the Brit battler is tailor-made for a massacre.


Manchester’s former WBA lightweight champion takes on the two-time Olympics winner and unified 135lbs boss in Los Angeles on Friday night.


Brit Anthony Crolla replaced IBF champion Richard Commey who withdrew from the fight with a hand injury
Brit Anthony Crolla faces ring hero Vasiliy Lomachenko on Friday night
Reuters
Vasyl Lomachenko defends his WBA and WBO lightweight world titles against Anthony Crolla on April 13
Vasiliy Lomachenko defends his WBA and WBO lightweight world titles against Anthony Crolla on April 12
Mikey Williams

Few are giving the 32-year-old a chance against the Ukrainian king and domestic rival Luke Campbell, 31, joined the masses in predicting a well-paid nightmare for ‘Million Dollar’.


The London 2012 gold winner told SunSport: “I don’t give Crolla a chance, he is made for Loma. Loma with either stop him or just have fun with him, he might even do both.


Crolla will be getting a good payday for it but I don’t believe for one second that he can beat him. He doesn’t have the one-shot power to shock him, he is going to get a beat comfortably.


Lomachenko’s 396-1 amateur record is terrifying but he was beaten in his second professional bout when Orlando Salido smothered and fouled him all the way to a split decision shock.


That world title shot was at featherweight and the southpaw master has since climbed the divisions to become a three-weight king.


But Hull hero Campbell, now mandatory for the the WBC strap held in limb by division-hopping Mikey Garcia, insists he is the only man with the size and style to beat arguably the planet’s best pugilist.

“Loma with either stop him or just have fun with him, he might even do both.”

Luke Campbell

The Shane McGuigan trained ace said: “Loma is a much better fighter now than he was for his first pro loss.


“I beat him by being me; tall, awkward, strong, fast and skilful.


“I used to be tall for the weight but now I am big for the weight and that is a big difference. I am a big and strong lightweight and I am only getting stronger and better.


“This is my time and me and Lomachenko will make the division. It would be a class fight but I need to win that WBC title first, then I can look for that showdown.


“It would put two Olympic champions and two world champions against each other to unify the division. I would love the fight. He is certainly in my path.”

“Enjoy the moment and your retirement fund.”

Luke Campbell

Campbell is on a three-fight win streak since his September 2017 loss to the once-brilliant champion Jorge Linares but faces an anxious wait to see when he gets a crack at the WBC strap.


Garcia has had three fights since winning the title in January 2017 but only one defence, as he has moved through the divisions.


Campbell, who has failed in luring Crolla into a domestic war, will tune in to what he fears will be a one-sided assault and the best advice he can give Crolla is to spend his wages wisely in retirement.


He said: “I have asked for Crolla but they didn’t want the fight. They probably think there is no shame in losing to Loma but a loss to me would be devastating.

“They probably think that if they lose to Loma then I will still be here to fight but I don’t know if that will be the case, I am going on to become the WBC champion.


“I can’t give him any advice because he couldn’t do what I would tell him, he is just not that sort of boxer.


“I would tell him to change his style. Mentally I would tell him to forget what everyone is saying, go out and enjoy the moment and your retirement fund.”


Baby-faced Luke Campbell fears it could be an ugly night for rival Crolla
�Stella Pictures Limited www.stellapictures.co.uk +447813 022858
Olympic 2012 winner Luke Campbell pulled no punches making his prediction
�Stella Pictures Limited www.stellapictures.co.uk +447813 022858
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/anthony-crolla-has-no-chance-against-vasiliy-lomachenko-just-take-the-money-and-run-says-campbell/
News Photo Anthony Crolla has no chance against Vasiliy Lomachenko – just take the money and run, says Campbell
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000448440282.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...