Free Money

Loading...

вторник, 5 февраля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Woman, 30, with just months to live to marry sweetheart in Las Vegas after tragic cancer diagnosis

A WOMAN with just months to live is due to marry her sweetheart in a dream Las Vegas wedding.


Amelia Page, 30, has vowed to “to give everything she has” to fight deadly stomach cancer after Luke Skinnader, 27, popped the question in a romantic beach proposal.


Amelia Page was thrilled when Luke Skinnader proposed
Wales News Service
She is suffering from terminal stomach cancer
Wales News Service

The couple have been together since April last year after meeting in Dubai and are now planning their wedding.


Amelia, from Anglesey, North Wales, said: “It was the perfect proposal.

“The chemo reacted badly to the cold weather, so I couldn’t make any facial expressions.

“I was ecstatic, but I couldn’t move my face. I was crying inside though. It was perfect the way he did it.”


Amelia began suffering stomach pains after meeting Luke so she visited a doctor and was sent for tests.


But the teaching assistant was given the devastating news she had stomach cancer, which spread to her bowel, pelvis, ovaries and possibly her kidneys.

It’s a terrible situation and nobody wants this to happen to them, so that’s why I can’t let this cancer beat me

Amelia Page

Amelia was then told the cancer was terminal – just three months after she first began experiencing symptoms.


She moved back to Anglesey with Luke from Dubai following her tragic diagnosis and the couple are now busy arranging a Las Vegas wedding.


Amelia said: “He had it all planned and we had been talking about getting married but, in light of my diagnosis, we now have a shorter time frame so he had to do a quick turn around.

“I’m absolutely ecstatic. I can’t stop looking at my ring and it feels so strange calling him my fiancé.

“He is one in ten billion. He’s been so supportive and he’s always there for me.

“It’s a terrible situation and nobody wants this to happen to them, so that’s why I can’t let this cancer beat me.”


Smitten Luke added: “She is the most inspiring, bravest, beautiful girl I have ever met.”

Amelia’s sister Lisa has now set up a fundraising page for Amelia so she can “live her best life.”


The campaign has raised close to £50,000 – which Lucy hopes to use on private pioneering cancer treatment.


To donate, visit Amelia’s GoFundMe page.


Luke popped the question on a beach in Wales
Wales News Service
The couple are now planning to wed in Vegas
Wales News Service
They met in April last year in Dubai
Wales News Service
Amelia was diagnosed with stomach cancer shortly after
Wales News Service
She has vowed to fight cancer to wed her sweetheart
Wales News Service
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/woman-30-with-just-months-to-live-to-marry-sweetheart-in-las-vegas-after-tragic-cancer-diagnosis/
News Photo Woman, 30, with just months to live to marry sweetheart in Las Vegas after tragic cancer diagnosis
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/NINTCHDBPICT000466685582.jpg?strip=all&w=702

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...