Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 18 февраля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Makeup artist called a ‘train wreck’ over her £1.3k ‘trout pout’ says bullies are ‘just bitter and jealous’

A MAKE-UP artist who suffers daily ridicule over her £1,300 fake lips has hit back at “jealous and bitter” internet bullies who branded her a “train wreck you can’t stop looking at”.


Shauna Sargeant is constantly subjected to cruel taunts from trolls who steal photos of her latest makeup looks and post them with nasty comments mocking her large lips.


Shauna Sargeant says she's trolled daily due to the size of her lips
Shauna Sargeant says she’s trolled daily due to the size of her lips
Kennedy News and Media

The 22-year-old finds her pictures plastered across social media almost every day with hurtful captions such as “trout pout” and “fish lips”.


Another described her as “someone who got the laughs sucked out of them” in Monsters Inc.


But Shauna refuses to let it get her down as she loves her luscious lips, which contain 4ml of fillers, and works hard to pay for them.


The freelance beautician is adamant that people who insist on “slating” her must be jealous – and even did a “green with envy” inspired makeup look to hammer home her defiance.


Shauna, pictured before having any filler, says her larger pout has boosted her confidence
Shauna, pictured before having any filler, says her larger pout has boosted her confidence
Kennedy News and Media

Shauna, from Caerphilly, Wales, said: “I’ve had my lips done and people look at me like I must be in the clinic every day, but I’m really not. People just don’t know what they’re talking about.


“People that go and get their lips done have obviously had insecurities about that, so to pick up on that and make fun of it is a really low blow.”


Shauna told how she’s in a makeup group where she posts her pictures online, and while many members of the group are supportive, they’re often taken without permission and appear elsewhere.


“It’s a daily thing, I see it all the time,” she said.


“It’s happening to me and so many girls, we’re being slated. It’s disgusting and totally uncalled for. I just don’t see the need for it.


Shauna refuses to let online bullies get her down as she loves her luscious lips
Shauna refuses to let online bullies get her down as she loves her luscious lips
Kennedy News and Media

“One person said my lips look like I’ve had the laughs sucked out of me like in Monsters Inc. That’s nothing to do with my makeup, it’s actually just mocking my face.


“I definitely think they’re posting out of jealousy. Maybe they’re just bitter they don’t have the confidence to go out there and try new looks like I do.


“Even if I fall flat on my face, I still tried. But they like to ridicule people for having that confidence.”


Shauna said she’s trying to take it as a compliment, as the fact they’re stealing her photos suggests she “must be doing something right”.


Shauna used to use lip liner to overdraw her natural lips
Shauna used to use lip liner to overdraw her natural lips
Kennedy News and Media
She said her tiny natural lips left her feeling self-conscious
She said her tiny natural lips left her feeling self-conscious
Kennedy News and Media

“I worked hard to pay for the lips I wanted so I’m definitely going to flaunt them,” she added.


“I decided to use the negativity to inspire me and did a green with envy makeup look. It went down really well.


“I’m going to keep on being defiant and flaunting myself. I’m so determined.


“It doesn’t matter what any bullies have to say, they’re not going to take my dreams and ambitions away from me.”


Before having fillers, Shauna was very self-conscious about the size of her lips and used to use lip liner to “overdraw” them to make them look bigger.


But two years ago Shauna decided to take the plunge and pay £230 to have 1ml of fillers injected into her lips before having an additional 0.5ml top-up one month later for £100.


Two years ago Shauna, pictured with boyfriend Liam Mantle, 20, decided to take the plunge and pay £230 to have 1ml of fillers injected into her lips
Two years ago Shauna, pictured with boyfriend Liam Mantle, 20, decided to take the plunge and pay £230 to have 1ml of fillers injected into her lips
Kennedy News and Media

Since then the cosmetologist has had four more 1ml injections at £230 a go, spending a total of £1,250 so far.


As a member of an online community of makeup lovers and aspiring artists, Shauna says the majority of people are happy to shower each other with compliments or constructive comments.


But Shauna believes some people hide behind fake accounts to steal photos and “tear each other down”, ignoring the real consequences of their brutal words.


“It’s not easy to insult someone to their face because you see that raw emotion of upset or anger but on social media you’re protected,” she said.


“It’s like the trolls don’t see real life and digital life as the same, but those words have real consequences. They hurt just the same.


Just some of the cruel comments Shauna has received online
Just some of the cruel comments Shauna has received online
Kennedy News and Media

“My appearance is very important to me so seeing someone ridicule it, it’s taken very personally. It’s all I think about on a daily basis.


“When I see those posts, I start shaking and my anxiety goes through the roof. I only started taking my makeup seriously recently and I’ve seen some really good pay offs from it.”


Shauna has to visit the clinic roughly once every four months to keep her lips the size they are now.


While their upkeep isn’t cheap, Shauna wouldn’t change her lips as she credits them for boosting her self-esteem which in turn allowed her to launch her career.


Shauna said: “I love my lips, I’m so happy with them. They have helped me become more confident.


Shauna wouldn’t change her lips as she credits them for boosting her self-esteem
Shauna wouldn’t change her lips as she credits them for boosting her self-esteem
Kennedy News and Media

“When I decided I really wanted to start getting into makeup artistry seriously, I decided to get them done.


“I started off with 1ml and thought I was going to come out with massive artificial lips straight away, but they only looked a little bit bigger. You have to build them up.


“I like the size they are now. I get a 1ml top up every four to six months. That’s how long they last, but nobody seems to understand that.


“There’s so many misconceptions about having your lips done.

“I would tell anyone thinking about having their lips done that if they can afford it and they’re happy then go for it. Do what makes you happy.


“My lips have stopped me being so self-conscious and helped me go out and meet more clients and go to more events.”


Here an expert reveals how to make thin lips look fuller… and other lipstick hacks.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/makeup-artist-called-a-train-wreck-over-her-1-3k-trout-pout-says-bullies-are-just-bitter-and-jealous/
News Photo Makeup artist called a ‘train wreck’ over her £1.3k ‘trout pout’ says bullies are ‘just bitter and jealous’
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/NINTCHDBPICT000469949626.jpg?strip=all&w=772

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...