Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 25 января 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Mum reveals terrifying moment she got in ‘tug-of-war’ with stranger who tried to abduct son, 2, in seaside town

A MUM has revealed the terrifying moment she got into a “tug-of-war” with a stranger who tried to abduct her two-year-old son in a seaside town.


Ayesha Street, 26, was walking through Shoreham with her toddler George when the man approached them outside a charity shop at around 3pm yesterday afternoon.


The scene of the attempted kidnap outside Cancer Research in Shoreham

“I was outside talking to a woman about the age gap between my children when some weird man came over and grabbed my child by his hand and tried to take him away,” she said.


“I pulled my child back and shouted ‘what are you doing, trying to take my child?’


“He looked at me and ran off.


“Thankfully a lot of people started coming out of the shops because they could hear me shouting at him.”

Some weird man came over and grabbed my child by his hand and tried to take him away

Mum Ayesha, 26

Cops were called to the scene in East Street and accompanied her and George safely home.


Ayesha had been returning from a dentist appointment and had just popped into the Cancer Research on their way home when the attempted kidnap reportedly took place.


She now wants other mums in the area to be vigilant.


“I felt sheer panic and terror,” she said. “It was so scary.

“Someone tried to snatch my child.


“I’m still shaken up. It was a nightmare.”


Sussex Police are investigating.



We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.




Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/mum-reveals-terrifying-moment-she-got-in-tug-of-war-with-stranger-who-tried-to-abduct-son-2-in-seaside-town/
News Photo Mum reveals terrifying moment she got in ‘tug-of-war’ with stranger who tried to abduct son, 2, in seaside town
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/NINTCHDBPICT000464245149.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...