Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 24 января 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Cheryl superfan spends £7k on memorabilia and covers his home with her face

Her latest single may have flopped in the charts.


But Cheryl Tweedy still has one superfan who is in Crazy Stupid Love with her.


Shaun has forked out £7,000 turning his home into a shrine for Cheryl

Jobless Shaun Smith, 51, from Basildon in Essex, has spent £7,000 adorning his home with Cheryl memorabilia.


He has bought pictures, canvases, ceiling decorations and a life-size cardboard cut-out of the Fight For This Love singer.


Shaun said: “I have a big cardboard cut-out of her and it’s on my cupboard door as I don’t have enough space because I have so much stuff in my front room.


“I have a Cheryl carpet which I had made, I have got three rugs and I even have a dog bed.


“I spend so much…I love her.”


Shaun said he’d made his home a shrine to Cheryl because she’s a “lovely person, she’s caring and has a good voice and personality”.


He added: “She is not rude and appreciates what people do.”

Shaun started his collection in the Summer and estimated that he’d spent £7,000 on Cheryl stash.


He said: “I feel happy that she is here and I feel content in my life. I feel I have got someone. She is someone I could look up to as a role model.


“Some people said I have gone over the top on Cheryl. But it has nothing to do with them…it’s up to me.”


EastEnders fan Shaun had previously spent £5,000 plastering his home with Ben Mitchell (most recently played by Harry Reid in the soap) memorabilia.


Shaun has transformed his home into a shrine to the former Girls Aloud singer
Shaun has kitted his home out with Cheryl pictures
Shaun, 51, has spent several months and £7,000 on memorabilia of his idol
Shaun said he’d spent so much on the decorations because he ‘loved’ the singer

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368 . You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.




Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/cheryl-superfan-spends-7k-on-memorabilia-and-covers-his-home-with-her-face/
News Photo Cheryl superfan spends £7k on memorabilia and covers his home with her face
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/shaun6.jpg?strip=all&w=469

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...