Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 8 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Philippe Coutinho says Liverpool past means ‘double satisfaction’ if Barcelona KO Man Utd in Champions League… despite Old Trafford transfer links

PHILIPPE COUTINHO has ruled out a return to the Premier League.


The Barcelona man has been linked with big money moves back to England with Manchester United and Chelsea closely monitoring his situation.


Philippe Coutinho has ruled out leaving Barcelona
Getty - Contributor

And United will get the chance to get up close and personal with the ex-Liverpool schemer as Barca head to Old Trafford on Wednesday night for the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final.


Coutinho, 26 moved to the Nou Camp from Liverpool for £145million last year.


However, with just five goals and two assists in 29 La Liga games this season, the Brazilian has failed to make the impact the Catalan giants had hoped.


But Coutinho has distanced himself from talk of quitting Catalonia.


He told the Mirror: “My head is exclusively in Barcelona. Returning to England now does not fit into my plans.


“This is my second season here. I have won titles but I am always an ambitious and demanding player.


“So, I want more and more, but I’m happy. I wanted to play in Spain and I’m at the best club in Spain.”


Barca are favourites to progress past Ole Gunnar Solskjaer side and after five years at Anfield he’s expecting a hot Theatre of Dreams reception, along with old United enemy, Luis Suarez.


Coutinho added: “If they boo myself and Luis Suarez then that’s normal at Old Trafford because of the team we used to play for.


“But it won’t make any difference to me, and, even more than that, it is an incentive to play better and to be even more focused.


“I know that games against Manchester United are special.

“I learned what they meant during my time at Liverpool when we lived it so intensely with the fans.


“I have that nailed in my memory and, even though this is a different stage, if Barcelona knock United out of Europe, it will be a double personal satisfaction for me.”


Barca warmed up for this week’s quarter-final with a 2-0 win over Atletico Madrid at the Nou Camp with United boss Solskjaer in attendance.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/philippe-coutinho-says-liverpool-past-means-double-satisfaction-if-barcelona-ko-man-utd-in-champions-league-despite-old-trafford-transfer-links/
News Photo Philippe Coutinho says Liverpool past means ‘double satisfaction’ if Barcelona KO Man Utd in Champions League… despite Old Trafford transfer links
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000480328037-e1554726872943.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...