Free Money

Loading...

пятница, 5 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - I’m so stressed after being made to choose between my Pakistani family and my Polish boyfriend

DEAR DEIDRE: MY family have found out I am in a relationship with someone of a different race. They say I have to choose between them and my boyfriend.


I am 25, the man I love is 28. We are totally serious about one another and want to be together always. The problem is his family is Polish, though he was born in the UK, and my family came from Pakistan, though I was also born here.


My family want me to choose between them or my Polish boyfriend
Getty - Contributor

What makes it worse is my dad has cancer and the last thing I want to do is add to everyone’s distress.


I have tried talking to my family but they say I must marry someone from our community.


If I go against this, they will all disown me.


This is tearing me apart. I cry a lot and feel stressed.

DEIDRE SAYS: You must feel so torn, caught between two cultures.


Maybe your family will come round if you stand firm but only you can decide if your love and determination to live your own life are worth the risk.


You can find support and understanding through Karma Nirvana who help those facing this sort of dilemma (karmanirvana.org.uk 0800 5999 247).



NEXT IN TODAY’S DEAR DEIDRE I’m scared my girlfriend will cheat on me when I’m with the Army and feel insecure


READ DEIDRE’S PHOTO CASEBOOK Julie is thinking of leaving her husband after hooking up with Dylan



Get in touch with Deidre today


Got a problem? Send an email to problems@deardeidre.org. Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.


You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.


Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/im-so-stressed-after-being-made-to-choose-between-my-pakistani-family-and-my-polish-boyfriend/
News Photo I’m so stressed after being made to choose between my Pakistani family and my Polish boyfriend
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT000480850582.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...