Free Money

Loading...

понедельник, 8 апреля 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Katie Price admits she faked her secret Thailand engagement to Kris Boyson for attention

KATIE Price has confessed she faked her secret Thailand engagement to Kris Boyson for attention.


The cash-strapped star, 40, sparked speculation she and Kris were set to wed when she posed with thge hunk while wearing a sparkly band on her ring finger.


Katie says she flashed this ring in Thailand for attention
Instagram

And she confessed she only put the rock on to gain headlines.


She told the Daily Star: “I do it on purpose. You know what I’m like!


“I’ve just got to stir the pot haven’t I? I love it.”


However, Katie – who has split from her third husband – says she’d love to get married again.


Katie claims she faked the engagement for attention
Rex Features

She added: “I’ll always get married again, I’m a hopeless romantic.


“Every man would ask me – who wouldn’t want to marry me?


It comes after Katie insisted she isn’t engaged to Kris because he “makes her feel s***”.


In tonight’s episode of Katie Price: My Crazy Life, personal trainer Kris, 30, makes the mum-of-five eat her courgetti dinner in just her underwear as a weight-loss method.


Katie tells the camera that she has no confidence and Kris is ‘making her feel like s***’

During the dinner, Kris goads Katie about being jealous of his younger exes.


She denies this is the case, telling him: “Why don’t you go with a younger one then?


“You’ve told me why – it’s because I’ve got a good personality, I’m unique. I’m the best looking person you’ve been with.”


At that point, Kris cuts her off and retorts: “I didn’t say that [last] one. Ha, that’s a statement and a half.”


In another scene, he throws her food in the bin

Taking to the camera afterwards, an upset Katie tells how her boyfriend is making her “feel more s*** than ever.”


“It’s hardly surprising that I haven’t got any confidence at the moment, when all Kieran did was cheat on me constantly for years,” she says.


“Kris is supposed to be making me feel better about myself, but do you know what? He’s not doing a very good job.


“In fact, he’s failing miserably because I feel more s*** than ever.”


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours



Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/katie-price-admits-she-faked-her-secret-thailand-engagement-to-kris-boyson-for-attention/
News Photo Katie Price admits she faked her secret Thailand engagement to Kris Boyson for attention
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/NINTCHDBPICT0004814797485.jpg?strip=all&w=723

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...