Free Money

Loading...

четверг, 1 августа 2019 г.

"Many Photos" - Ruiz calls out Fury for next fight after beating Joshua in rematch… and also wants crack at Wilder

ANDY RUIZ JR has called out Tyson Fury for his next fight following his rematch with Anthony Joshua – and also wants a crack at Deontay Wilder.


The Mexican star, 29, is confident of beating Joshua in their rematch after the 25-1 longshot shocked the British star in New York.


Andy Ruiz fancies a crack at Tyson Fury after his Anthony Joshua rematch
Alamy Live News
Tyson Fury appears to be next on Andy Ruiz’s wishlist
Alamy Live News

After that, Ruiz has revealed he fancies a go at fellow Brit Fury and American ace Wilder – as they are two of the biggest names in boxing right now.


Speaking on Joe Rogan’s podcast, Ruiz claimed: “When I win [against Joshua] I’d love to fight Tyson Fury.


“[Deontay] Wilder’s there too, he has the belt that I want, I want the WBC belt…


“I’ll be undisputed if I have that belt, I’ll have all the belts in the heavyweight division and I’ll be the new king.


“Tyson Fury, I think he’s one of the biggest names out there. ”


Ruiz also said he was looking at Dillian Whyte but since “The Body Snatcher” failed a drug test he isn’t looking at him anymore.


TIME’S NOT WHYTE


The Mexican star continued: “I like Dillian Whyte too, he was coming up but he got caught up with [a failed drug test].


“I don’t know why they do that, why, for what, you don’t need it man, look at me, all natural.”


And Ruiz has vowed to cut out his “three-patty hamburger with bacon and cheese” diet in preparation for his rematch with AJ.


He said: “I want to be more toned, just shock the world even more, you know? I’ll have more ability, more speed, more power if I turn the little flab I have into muscle.


“I’m not trying to be with six-pack abs and big muscles and all that.


“None of that, you know. But just look a little different and more lean.


“That’s something I’m working on now, choosing the right foods.


“If not, I would be eating a three-patty hamburger with bacon and all kinds of cheese.”


Andy Ruiz revealed his future plans on Joe Rogan’s podcast
YouTube/PowerfulJRE
Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/ruiz-calls-out-fury-for-next-fight-after-beating-joshua-in-rematch-and-also-wants-crack-at-wilder/
News Photo Ruiz calls out Fury for next fight after beating Joshua in rematch… and also wants crack at Wilder
Advertising
You don’t have to pack away your dress just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/NINTCHDBPICT000494558000.jpg?strip=all&w=960

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...