Free Money

Loading...

суббота, 29 декабря 2018 г.

New photo Coleen Nolan’s son Shane says he’s scarred from hearing her have sex with ex-husband Shane Richie when he was a child

COLEEN Nolan’s son says he is “still scarred” from overhearing her have sex with his dad Shane Richie.


Shane Nolan, 30, says he was a child when he heard the, now divorced, pair romping at their family home.


Shane Nolan
Shane Nolan says he heard him mum and Shane Richie romping when he was just a child
Rex Features

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, he said: “I’m still scarred by it.


“I had to take my little brother downstairs.


“I was a kid, but old enough to know what was going on.”


Richie and Coleen divorced in 1999 amid claims he was having an affair with a co-star on the stage production of Grease.


The 30-year-old son of the Loose Women star and Shane Richie is a budding musician
Splash News
Shane regularly tours round the UK as lead singer of The Nolan Band
instagram.com/iamshanenolan

The pair had two sons, Jake and Shane.


The latter also revealed his embarrassment when the Loose Women presenter, 53, revealed on live TV that he had once pocket-dialled her during a romp with his girlfriend.


At the time Coleen told viewers: “Let me say I listened for four and a half minutes. Four and a half minutes. I was dead impressed.”


She added: “I hope he’s not watching this.”


Now Shane, 30, says he is cautious about what he tells his mother.


He said: “I was like ‘whoa, that’s private!’ Now she rings me before she says anything on TV.


Coleen and Shane's marriage ended in 1997
Coleen and Shane’s marriage ended in 1997
Getty Images

Getty Images - Getty
Shane Richie and Coleen finally divorced in 1999[/caption]


“I have to be very careful about what I tell my mum.”


Shane fronts The Nolan Band and is trying to forge his own identity away from his celebrity parents.


He also opened up about comments he has received from vicious trolls about his parents.


Shane said: “I have had stuff like, ‘I wish it was your mum that died of cancer and not your aunty’.

“What kind of human being writes that?”


Shane, also an actor, won plaudits for his role as Roddy O’Neill in Boogie Nights.


It is being reported that Shane is set to have a go at reality TV like his mother and appear on Celebs Go Dating.


Got a story? email digishowbiz@the-sun.co.uk or call us direct on 02077824220.


We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.



 

Link
https://textbacklinkexchanges.com/coleen-nolans-son-shane-says-hes-scarred-from-hearing-her-have-sex-with-ex-husband-shane-richie-when-he-was-a-child/
News Pictures Coleen Nolan’s son Shane says he’s scarred from hearing her have sex with ex-husband Shane Richie when he was a child

You don’t have to pack away your bikini just because you’re the wrong side of 20. These body-beautiful stars reveal their secrets to staying in shape and prove you can smoulder in a two-piece, whatever your age. Read on and be bikini inspired!

TEENS
Hayden Panettiere
Size: 8
Age: 18
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 8st

To achieve her kick-ass figure, Hayden – who plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in Heroes – follows the ‘quartering’ rule. She eats only a quarter of the food on her plate, then waits 20 minutes before deciding whether she needs to eat again.

Hayden says: “I don’t have a model’s body, but I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m OK with what I have.”

Nicollette says: “I don’t like diets – I see it, I eat it! I believe in eating healthily with lots of protein, vegetables and carbs to give you energy.”

kim cattrall

Size: 10-12
Age: 52
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 9st 4lb

SATC star Kim swears by gym sessions with Russian kettle bells (traditional cast-iron weights) and the South Beach Diet to give her the body she wants. To avoid overeating, Kim has a radical diet trick – squirting lemon juice on her leftovers – so she won’t carry on picking.

Kim says: “I am no super-thin Hollywood actress. I am built for men who like women to look like women.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NINTCHDBPICT000447746475-e1541675494390.jpg?strip=all&w=844

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Loading...